New website.

Riocca

3 hours ago, CGTNORMANDIE said:

Azamara web site still not working in Google.  I cannot access future cruise prices.  Very frustrating.  

Working fine (in a manner of speaking) from here.  Meaning I can access bookings, itineraries, etc.

17 hours ago, ECCruise said:

Working fine (in a manner of speaking) from here.  Meaning I can access bookings, itineraries, etc.

It was working fine ,Can anybody explain this changed my excursion booking cancelled one and booked another , then when ever I log in again it only shows the booking I cancelled ??

2 hours ago, roger b said:

It was working fine ,Can anybody explain this changed my excursion booking cancelled one and booked another , then when ever I log in again it only shows the booking I cancelled ??

Nothing can explain the mysteries of the Azamara system!

I have exactly this, but with a whole cruise.  I can see the one that was cancelled, but not the fresh booking!

Good news. I had an issue resolved in 2 days! It only took 2 emails, both of which were responded to in less than 24 hours. In my 4 Azamara cruises I have never had such good customer service response. Progress?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CMATraveller said:

Good news. I had an issue resolved in 2 days! It only took 2 emails, both of which were responded to in less than 24 hours. In my 4 Azamara cruises I have never had such good customer service response. Progress?

Luck. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/20/2023 at 1:13 PM, fruitmachine said:

Nothing can explain the mysteries of the Azamara system!

I have exactly this, but with a whole cruise.  I can see the one that was cancelled, but not the fresh booking!

I am a loss now it was working ,I was able to change and book excursions,then it did not display changes next time logged in to see if my OBC had been added.

Now when I log in it has gone back to square one no bookings and unable to do anything. Help !!

Ms Cabezas posted the following in an email on (or about) 05 June:

"We have made great progress in ensuring errors that occurred as we transferred bookings to the new system are eliminated. We expect any remaining stragglers to be fixed within the next 10 business days."

As a matter of interest I wonder how many of you can see all your cruises; your loyalty points, OBC, and excursions. Are they 100% correct? 

Host Jazzbeau: is it possible to create a 'Poll' or similar withing the framework of CC? A poll might give us all a clearer idea of the 'progress' or lack thereof.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, roger b said:

I am a loss now it was working ,I was able to change and book excursions,then it did not display changes next time logged in to see if my OBC had been added.

Now when I log in it has gone back to square one no bookings and unable to do anything. Help !!

Try logging out and then using the search function at the top of the page.  This works for me - though, without any link to my basic customer account record.

1 hour ago, blag said:

"We have made great progress in ensuring errors that occurred as we transferred bookings to the new system are eliminated. We expect any remaining stragglers to be fixed within the next 10 business days."

As a matter of interest I wonder how many of you can see all your cruises; your loyalty points, OBC, and excursions. Are they 100% correct? 

Host Jazzbeau: is it possible to create a 'Poll' or similar withing the framework of CC? A poll might give us all a clearer idea of the 'progress' or lack thereof.

I could see my booking until the last time I have logged in. Other things like loyalty, shore excursion and amount of the OBC were either missing or incorrect. After reading that some posters, who had previously seen their bookings now after log in again they do not see them anymore, I have decided that I will not log in again. I do not wish to risk loosing my booking less than a week from my cruise 🚢 

Ivi

A couple of weeks ago mine was the same, it had been working with errors then I was unable to log in and everything disappeared. When it came back nearly everything was fixed points correct, but at the pre migration level, all cruises were accessible and correct except for one that still needs the balance corrected but that’s acknowledged and in the system to be done. I can see the correct number of OBC’s but without a value, all shore excursions booked are showing with zero value. This is all being done in Safari on an iPad which didn’t function well previously.
This has been stable for the past two weeks and I’ve been able to explore some of the features of the new website, for instance you are able to see the points due from future cruises. In add-ons it’s showing all the available packages including an option and price to upgrade from the included basic package to the indulgence package.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, blag said:

Count me as a not me. 

4 hours ago, blag said:

Still no OBC and showing zero loyalty points.

We are on the second segment of our B2B on Onward. My OBC and loyalty info was wrong or missing before boarding. Once on board the first segment, GR quickly updated loyalty and OBC updated within 24 hours of sailing. On the second segment, our loyalty and OBC was correct from the first day. All crew, from the Captain and Hotel Director on down are aware of the IT issues and have done everything they can to correct any missing info. If you have proof (emails, statements, etc) of what you booked and any perks you're entitled, bring it with you. It helps GR more quickly reconcile your account. 

If the only issues you are having is not seeing OBC and/or loyalty status, don't fret it. It's an easy fix on board. 

The cruise is fantastic, crew is wonderful, and the Adriatic and Med have been flat. 

Kevin 

20230622_120745.thumb.jpg.8d7607fcbbabf9ce7f58721d5d612a78.jpg

20230621_144004.thumb.jpg.a370221fd8a6e89cdb3657f8cad971e9.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, kml246 said:

We are on the second segment of our B2B on Onward. My OBC and loyalty info was wrong or missing before boarding. Once on board the first segment, GR quickly updated loyalty and OBC updated within 24 hours of sailing. On the second segment, our loyalty and OBC was correct from the first day. All crew, from the Captain and Hotel Director on down are aware of the IT issues and have done everything they can to correct any missing info. If you have proof (emails, statements, etc) of what you booked and any perks you're entitled, bring it with you. It helps GR more quickly reconcile your account. 

If the only issues you are having is not seeing OBC and/or loyalty status, don't fret it. It's an easy fix on board. 

The cruise is fantastic, crew is wonderful, and the Adriatic and Med have been flat. 

Kevin 

20230622_120745.thumb.jpg.8d7607fcbbabf9ce7f58721d5d612a78.jpg

20230621_144004.thumb.jpg.a370221fd8a6e89cdb3657f8cad971e9.jpg

I'd never have thought of taking a photo of a flat sea!

Who, or what, is 'GR', please? 

Of course, if you are not cruising for a while and you want to use the OBC (which you cannot see) for excursions etc. it may be too late (or not advisable) to wait until you are on board to get this corrected!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blag said:

I'd never have thought of taking a photo of a flat sea!

Who, or what, is 'GR', please? 

Of course, if you are not cruising for a while and you want to use the OBC (which you cannot see) for excursions etc. it may be too late (or not advisable) to wait until you are on board to get this corrected!

It's gotten even calmer - Lake Mediterranean! 

Not having OBC available to book excursions should only be a concern if you can't afford to lay out the money on your credit card. Waiting for OBC to be available before booking can cost as excursion prices usually go up the closer you are to sail date. Even worse, the more popular excursions sometimes sell out. Once you get on board, Azamara will automatically apply OBC (using non-refundable first) to any excursions booked. Your credit card payment made for booking excursions prior to boarding is just added to your account as a credit, just like OBC. Debits for excursions, dining, drinks, etc.are placed on your account and are satisfied in this order: non-refundable OBC, refundable OBC, any cash or credit card payments made prior to sailing, and if there is any balance due, by the credit card you register when boarding. 

HTH, 

Kevin 

20230622_1733532.thumb.jpg.2ad130fc4a233ed607290904f7f4a2bf.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, kml246 said:

It's gotten even calmer - Lake Mediterranean! 

Not having OBC available to book excursions should only be a concern if you can't afford to lay out the money on your credit card. Waiting for OBC to be available before booking can cost as excursion prices usually go up the closer you are to sail date. Even worse, the more popular excursions sometimes sell out. Once you get on board, Azamara will automatically apply OBC (using non-refundable first) to any excursions booked. Your credit card payment made for booking excursions prior to boarding is just added to your account as a credit, just like OBC. Debits for excursions, dining, drinks, etc.are placed on your account and are satisfied in this order: non-refundable OBC, refundable OBC, any cash or credit card payments made prior to sailing, and if there is any balance due, by the credit card you register when boarding. 

HTH, 

Kevin 

20230622_1733532.thumb.jpg.2ad130fc4a233ed607290904f7f4a2bf.jpg

Wow! Another photo of a calm sea. 

I can see the Adriatic from where I live, and yes it's a millpond at present. 

• Like 1

Our refund was finally credited to our 11/23 cruise. Our OBC was on our original Confirmation report, we made onboard, as follows: "Onboard Credit $150.00 (Guest 1) $150.00 (Guest 2) $300.00; Onboard Credit $150.00 (Guest 1) $150.00 (Guest 2) $300.00. Just got a new one due to final payment. It just says: "OBC Coupon...Add-On Codes Added 20230614". Our TA got a separate note from Azamara indicating the correct amount. No Loyalty points. 

Level and Loyalty points are still incorrect despite at least a dozen emails.  When we were on board last month the Future Cruise Guy was able to verify our correct level and 4 free nights when made Discoverer.  But, the website has never been correct.  I do see the cruise I booked for next year without SBC details.  However, I also see the one we just completed with -39 days to go...how is that even showing??  I know I shouldn't worry or continue to check it...I just want it to be correct.  It's now been many months since this migration started and so much information is incorrect.  The good news is, once onboard everything is great and the correct details can be seen and verified...just NOT via the website.

At changeover :

My number was correct

My loyalty status was correct - Discoverer Plus

My points were incorrect - some had been removed and last cruise not added.

A few weeks ago :

My number had changed

My loyalty had been reduced to Preview

All my points had disappeared.

No response to contact with attached screen grabs from prior to changeover.

Just watching the forum and waiting before any further contact . . . . . . . . . . .

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Our refund was finally credited to our 11/23 cruise. Our OBC was on our original Confirmation report, we made onboard, as follows: "Onboard Credit $150.00 (Guest 1) $150.00 (Guest 2) $300.00; Onboard Credit $150.00 (Guest 1) $150.00 (Guest 2) $300.00. Just got a new one due to final payment. It just says: "OBC Coupon...Add-On Codes Added 20230614". Our TA got a separate note from Azamara indicating the correct amount. No Loyalty points. 

For the 1st time since booking our cruise 5/24/23 my account shows loyalty points. Of course our 16- night cruise from February isn't credited, but it's better than zero.

I thought I had everything sorted out after over 4 months of continual attempts.  I called to see where our documents were - got through after about 10 minutes - but they don't show my reservation on their end.  I can pull my reservation up on the website but they say it isn't valid.  I asked what we are going to do about it and she said she would make up a service ticket and promised someone would get back to me sometime yesterday.  It is the end of today and I still don't have it sorted out.  I called today and got through after about 30 minutes on hold and they said they don't have an answer yet.  We leave in 2 weeks.