New website.

Riocca

1 hour ago, babykay said:

I thought I had everything sorted out after over 4 months of continual attempts.  I called to see where our documents were - got through after about 10 minutes - but they don't show my reservation on their end.  I can pull my reservation up on the website but they say it isn't valid.  I asked what we are going to do about it and she said she would make up a service ticket and promised someone would get back to me sometime yesterday.  It is the end of today and I still don't have it sorted out.  I called today and got through after about 30 minutes on hold and they said they don't have an answer yet.  We leave in 2 weeks.  

I'm still waiting for responses on "service tickets"... it's been 4 weeks since the most recent one was submitted (this has been ongoing since the transition mid-March!).  We also leave in 2 weeks.  

8 hours ago, kml246 said:

It's gotten even calmer - Lake Mediterranean! 

Not having OBC available to book excursions should only be a concern if you can't afford to lay out the money on your credit card. Waiting for OBC to be available before booking can cost as excursion prices usually go up the closer you are to sail date. Even worse, the more popular excursions sometimes sell out. Once you get on board, Azamara will automatically apply OBC (using non-refundable first) to any excursions booked. Your credit card payment made for booking excursions prior to boarding is just added to your account as a credit, just like OBC. Debits for excursions, dining, drinks, etc.are placed on your account and are satisfied in this order: non-refundable OBC, refundable OBC, any cash or credit card payments made prior to sailing, and if there is any balance due, by the credit card you register when boarding. 

HTH, 

Kevin 

20230622_1733532.thumb.jpg.2ad130fc4a233ed607290904f7f4a2bf.jpg

Not as straightforward as it sounds when you're dealing with different currencies...

After 6 months, a portion of my 12/23 cancelled cruise refund was credited to our 11/23 cruise (Paid in Full) on Thursday. The next day I got a call from our former TA, with Azamara on hold. We will receive the remainder of our refund thru one of our credit cards. Still no OBC's or Loyalty points on the website.

Despite having cruised regularly with Azamara for the past 13 years, according to my account I am Adventure level with 0 points. I am fed up with  trying to get it corrected before my cruise next month.  The numerous completed on line forms only generate a standard reply suggesting changing my password, which is not the issue. However I have just logged in to my Celebrity Captains Club Account and checked my past cruise history, the loyalty level was correct and only one cruise from last year was missing . I was also suprised to find it included the two Azamara cruises that I took earlier this year which I thought would no longer be included in my Captains Club history.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Marmaduke said:

Despite having cruised regularly with Azamara for the past 13 years, according to my account I am Adventure level with 0 points. I am fed up with  trying to get it corrected before my cruise next month.  The numerous completed on line forms only generate a standard reply suggesting changing my password, which is not the issue. However I have just logged in to my Celebrity Captains Club Account and checked my past cruise history, the loyalty level was correct and only one cruise from last year was missing . I was also suprised to find it included the two Azamara cruises that I took earlier this year which I thought would no longer be included in my Captains Club history.

Exactly the same with me. So I told them that I remember my password perfectly well but my points and the shore excursion balance due (after applying OBC online) for my next cruise are dead wrong … Never heard from them any more!

2 hours ago, Marmaduke said:

They might have duplicate accounts/profiles set up for you.  I know that is the case for me.  Initially, they had the wrong (new) profile linked to our booking (showing 0 loyalty).  Then, they managed to link my original profile to the booking (showing Discoverer level).  But, now, they're getting error messages saying that there's a name mismatch on the booking for the flights... (even though the names are identical on both profiles).  I'm not sure which is worse...  We leave in less than 2 weeks and I'm still not getting responses to my questions and issues.

18 hours ago, Marmaduke said:

I understand your frustration, but don't waste any more time on it. We are onboard Onward right now for a B2B and we were showing Adventurer on our online profile even though we are Discoverer. It took less than ten minutes at Guest Relations when we boarded on June 10 to have it fixed. We did bring our last cruise card from December that showed Discoverer. They said that made it a little easier for them that we had it, but even if we didn't bring it, they can track it down. They printed us new cards on the spot and we received all our perks without issue. When they issued the cards for the second cruise, it was correct. On both cruises, the correct OBC showed up in our account without us having to do anything. 

The onboard experience has been wonderful. Relax, forget about the website problems, and look forward to your cruise. Once on board, you will experience the Azamara cruise you're expecting.

Kevin

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ok, I give up....I can't access my account. Previously, before they took down Azamara.uk it was no problem. I could see one of my two booked cruise.

I can access my bookings, just to look, on Seaware but Azamara.com is throwing up negatives. I`ve changed passwords numerous times, used the online template to contact Azamara, received responses saying your account is in order.

Come on...give me a clue.

10 hours ago, tango9 said:

My cruise sails in two weeks. I don't see anywhere to check in online.  Is that still done? Or is the website still missing that part of what used to be ? 

Check with your TA or call them if you booked direct.Our TA got our boarding passes. She said don’t go on the website. Too many issues. Her contact had to work to get ours. So many issues. They kept  saying we owed money. Of course Azamara blamed it on the transition. We didn’t buy that at all. We had paid in full and booked all excursions before the break. Azamara blew it. Just hoping we can fix some of the excursion issues still ongoing when we board. Wasn’t planning on spending our first days getting that straightened out. Plan on enjoying ourself afterwards though. The plan of their system being okay by end of May then end of June has failed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, govanguy said:

Ok, I give up....I can't access my account. Previously, before they took down Azamara.uk it was no problem. I could see one of my two booked cruise.

I can access my bookings, just to look, on Seaware but Azamara.com is throwing up negatives. I`ve changed passwords numerous times, used the online template to contact Azamara, received responses saying your account is in order.

Come on...give me a clue.

A few weeks ago, in the early part of the transition I just changed my email address and was able to access my account. Not saying everything was perfect after that but I was able to look at my reservation and look at excursions

Sent another form as my points are incorrect but loyalty level shows ok. Even the form says click on 'submit' but the actual button says 'get help'. They have been in this state since February. I wonder how much longer it will take to correct all the errors? The cruise I am toying at booking on the UK website shows in GBP but when you click through changes to USD, The sad thing is that even if the site was bug free it is worse than the old one!!!

2 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

Who needs this kind of problems on their vacation?

I'm just trying to make future cruisers feel less anxious by letting them know that the onboard experience is great, and if there are any problems, Guest Relations quickly and competently sort them out. I would much rather spend ten minutes at Guest Relations than continuing to complain on a website that cannot do anything about your issues. 

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kml246 said:

I'm just trying to make future cruisers feel less anxious by letting them know that the onboard experience is great, and if there are any problems, Guest Relations quickly and competently sort them out. I would much rather spend ten minutes at Guest Relations than continuing to complain on a website that cannot do anything about your issues. 

Well said!

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, kml246 said:

Well said indeed, - what is 10 minutes onboard in the scheme of things

• Like 5

We are just back from our cruise on Azamara Quest, and am happy to report that issues with loyalty points and OBC were able to be sorted out onboard.  It did help to have good records of everything, including screenshots showing  that Azamara had previously recognized our points.  One the of excursions we had booked online prior to boarding, but didn't pay for it as we knew that we had OBC to use even though the OBC was not showing up.  The price they wanted to charge us onboard was higher, but I had the screenshot showing what the price online was and they gave us a discount.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, tango9 said:

My cruise sails in two weeks. I don't see anywhere to check in online.  Is that still done? Or is the website still missing that part of what used to be ? 

We didn't have any problems checking in at the pier. No need to worry. 

Enjoy your cruise! 

Kevin 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kml246 said:

I, for one, REALLY appreciate being reassured by your experience!

Do you happen to recall what time they let people start dropping luggage and queueing up for sea passes/security/port transfer buses?

Just trying to plan our transport from our Mestre hotel to Marittima. We are traveling with three other couples.

Thanks!

Jane

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kml246 said:

What I don’t understand is why Azamara can sort things out onboard while the land based staff continue to be so flummoxed.  They’ve had well over three months working on the IT transition so the number of continuing problems giving rise to website errors and the non-functionality of online boarding, luggage tags availability and OBC statements is hard to comprehend.  Yes, I understand that we can still get our luggage dealt with and check in at the pier and sort out our accounts onboard and I also understand that many enjoy the onboard experience but I have found that the shine has gone off our upcoming cruise due to the IT chaos we have experienced.  The contrast between this pre-cruise experience and our February Princess pre-cruise experience is a night and day difference.

39 minutes ago, Carnevale said:

What I don’t understand is why Azamara can sort things out onboard while the land based staff continue to be so flummoxed.

I'd be interested to learn why you say this. Have you liaised with land-based staff direct?

My view is that staff (irrespective of their location) have access to the same 'clean' system with a database-driven interface, but the problems lie with the integration of the web interface. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, JaneStarr said:

I, for one, REALLY appreciate being reassured by your experience!

Do you happen to recall what time they let people start dropping luggage and queueing up for sea passes/security/port transfer buses?

Just trying to plan our transport from our Mestre hotel to Marittima. We are traveling with three other couples.

Thanks!

Jane

Glad to help. We had a 1pm check in time, I believe. We had the porter come to our hotel (Hotel Moresco) at 12:15pm. It's about a five minute walk to Piazzale Roma where we got a taxi to Maritima (20 Euros) and were at the terminal by 12:30pm. There was about a ten minute wait to drop the luggage. The staff attached luggage tags for you. Make sure when you drop off your luggage, if you are in a Veranda Plus or higher cabin, that they give you a green sticker for your priority.  You then walk into the terminal. If you have the green priority sticker, you are able to check in and get on the bus without waiting. Otherwise, a person gives you a number sticker for your check in group and you sit until your number is called.

It's around a twenty-five minute bus ride to Fusina, and you board the ship right away, and are directed to the Cabaret Lounge to have your passport validated and register your credit card. You are then ready to enjoy your cruise. 

If I had to do this again, I would have left my hotel 45 minutes earlier. 

Enjoy, 

Kevin 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Carnevale said:

What I don’t understand is why Azamara can sort things out onboard while the land based staff continue to be so flummoxed.  They’ve had well over three months working on the IT transition so the number of continuing problems giving rise to website errors and the non-functionality of online boarding, luggage tags availability and OBC statements is hard to comprehend.  Yes, I understand that we can still get our luggage dealt with and check in at the pier and sort out our accounts onboard and I also understand that many enjoy the onboard experience but I have found that the shine has gone off our upcoming cruise due to the IT chaos we have experienced.  The contrast between this pre-cruise experience and our February Princess pre-cruise experience is a night and day difference.

I don't have an answer why, but I chose not to let IT issues worry me. Seems to be the right decision, as the cruise has been smooth and enjoyable. 

We are Elite with Princess and sail them quite a bit (next Princess cruise is July 8). I remember them having a similar fiasco when they were getting MedallionNet and Medallion check-in and experience working. Same frustration and same lack of response from IT. Once on board we had a great time. All cruise lines and other travel companies go through these issues and they eventually get sorted out. It hasn't changed the onboard experience.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, kml246 said:

Great. It is difficult to understand how it only takes a few minutes to get things corrected onboard when so many people have the same problem.

• Like 1

Since I don’t sail until October, I haven’t worried too much about the website issues since I have documentation and screen shots of my loyalty status. Since the transition, the status has been wrong/right/wrong, etc., but now everything but my OBC is fine. 

I had to make final payment a couple weeks ago, and wasn’t about to try to do that online. As others have suggested, I called when the call center opened and got right through. The CS rep sounded like he was working remotely (I could hear the dog barking!) and had to put me on hold a few times to get questions answered, but I was able to confirm my OBC and make final payment with an immediate email confirmation. I had booked a couple shore excursions but hadn’t payed for them although they continue to show as booked. CS couldn’t apply the OBC to them, but said they showed and are booked at the original price and once the website was sorted out, I’d be able to apply my OBC to them.

All is not perfect yet on the new site, but there is positive progress! Just thought I’d be another poster whose problems are almost all resolved.

• Like 3