New Plat/Diamond Gift - Matching Luggage 😁

staceyglow

😁 John Heald just announced the new gift on Facebook - 3 different pieces that one would get on successive cruises. The first is a logo duffel bag, next is a fanny pack (or as he called it, a "bum bag") and third is a toiletry kit. It appears that there are additional items inside the bags, but he really didn't go into detail about them. 

The first appeared to be a small tote bag to me.  It didn't have any zippers or closures like a duffel bag.  Another change from what they were originally saying is that they will only offer one of them for the next several months.  After they have offered each of them, then they will allow you to pick.  It had been sounding like you would be able to pick from them right away.  Definitely upgrades from the last couple of offerings, though I'm not sure how many men will use a fanny pack.

Wonder how they will handle what we get on our B2B?  I know once we took ours down to guest services and we were able to exchange.  Can’t remember what it was I didn’t want at the time though.  The only thing we rarely if ever use is the cross body pack. 

Edited by WhiteOptima

49 minutes ago, hurricane0226 said:

Sure will miss the insulated can covers.

I actually like them too, but thankfully I have a nice collection of them thanks to the very affordable cruise rates we’ve enjoyed over the past year or so. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

The one past gift we ever really got any use out of were the Tervis tumblers. 

Tom 

Same.  We use those on a regular basis.  Our last several cruises we got the koozies three times, some type of photo book, and the luggage tags three times.  We haven't used any of these items and gave all the koozies away.

1 hour ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Same.  We use those on a regular basis.  Our last several cruises we got the koozies three times, some type of photo book, and the luggage tags three times.  We haven't used any of these items and gave all the koozies away.

Great Christmas stocking stuffers 

Tote bag, fanny pack, toiletries bag.  Nothing is inside, other than the fact they are lined with VIPF lining.  Sorry if the pic quality sucks, it is a screen capture of his FB video.  The pics are out of order, so read backward.  Said they will roll out quickly one after the other, I didn't get the idea a choice would be given until someone has all 3, but I imagine trip reports will tell us once they get on board - he said it will be 'several weeks' - so don't plan on seeing them next week.

1.5 Million Plat and Diamond...not very rare are these days.

Screenshot_20230205-171952.png

Screenshot_20230205-171834.png

Screenshot_20230205-171818.png

Edited by jiggs
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

They look even cheaper than the can koozies.

Why not just give out plastic Walmart shopping bags to use as matching luggage?  That would save even more money.

i like the tote bag. can be useful to help hauling souvenirs back home

57 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i like the tote bag. can be useful to help hauling souvenirs back home

I would agree, it is a step up from your normal canvas bag.  I don't need the fanny pack, but would take the toiletry bag for chargers and such.