Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

56 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Maybe a crew member. I didn’t see where he went but a lot of crew were coming in that entrance while I was waiting for an elevator

When we were in San Juan on Valiant we saw the Happenings Cast carrying back Marcos. Thought it was strange that’s the “Foodie” was having Marcos. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Another from Monica. This is Bacardi/blue curacao, orange juice and grenadine. I’m pretty sure this is what they called a rainbow shot at the resort in Mexico. After I took a picture she had to mix it up but if it’s a shot maybe you don’t have to.

539D4921-264E-4B72-8C48-BA40D1A8D518.jpeg

• Like 20

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before. Karaoke in ocean plaza. It’s horrible. And everyone is going to be walking through it over the next three hours. Apparently it’s here because the platinum-diamond party is in the limelight. All of the platinum-diamond parties I’ve been to have been in the main lounge.

3B8E3F03-8A3C-48BA-AA03-A28CB6AA0D81.jpeg

• Like 5

Just now, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this before. Karaoke in ocean plaza. It’s horrible. And everyone is going to be walking through it over the next three hours. Apparently it’s here because the platinum-diamond party is in the limelight. All of the platinum-diamond parties I’ve been to have been in the main lounge.

3B8E3F03-8A3C-48BA-AA03-A28CB6AA0D81.jpeg

Our Diamond/Platinum party was in limelight on the Dream. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ninjacat123 said:

Are the trivia people ordering drinks from Alchemy?  It doesn't look like it.

Last month on The Horizon the Alchemy had just opened. Only one seat available so DH stood behind me. The woman next to me was turned around talking to her friends at the high top(with many available seats). Bartender asked if she wanted a drink and she said no. So I said to her "Since you aren't drinking can my DH have your seat?" She stared at me for a good 10 seconds then got up. Her friend said "why did she kick you out?". I said "I didn't I just asked for her seat, bartenders don't make money on people not drinking" LOL

• Like 20