Prima live February 12-19, 2023

cml4958

13 minutes ago, Acruzaholic said:

Will be on the Prima March 5th-Trying to plan times for specialty dining around evening entertainment-Could you post the dailies during your cruise.  Thank You😁 

I’m on same sailing.  I called and booked entertainment. So am going to move one specialty dinner time once I get on board!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ontheweb said:

As entertaining as Sid was, he did invite questions but the never really answered them.

So, here is a question I posted early in his thread. Was there in the activities dance lessons (DW loves them), and were there opportunities to dance?

Also, he never really got into the main dining room. If you eat there, please comment.

TIA.

I’m not aware of dancing lessons on any ship and not sure about dancing on ship.

I rarely if ever eat in main dining room 

2 hours ago, Acruzaholic said:

Will be on the Prima March 5th-Trying to plan times for specialty dining around evening entertainment-Could you post the dailies during your cruise.  Thank You😁 

I won’t be able to post the dailies while on the cruise but might be able to after.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cml4958 said:

I’m not aware of dancing lessons on any ship and not sure about dancing on ship.

I won’t be able to post the dailies while on the cruise but might be able to after.

We have had dancing lessons on ships, so they exist, or at least did.

Ok, if you don't do the main dining room. Actually, DW really prefers eating in the buffet. She gets tired of people serving her. Also, she says she just likes to make her own salads. On our very first cruise, by the end she said she just wanted peanut butter and jelly. I am not a foodie, but compared to her 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, cml4958 said:

That would be awesome i you could after the cruise. THANK YOU

57 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

On my plane waiting for takeoff; plane is about half full.

As Jackie Gleason used to say "And away we go.".

I thought after the airlines have cut down on the number of flights, planes were pretty much flying full these days. Did you book your airfare yourself, or did you use an NCL offer?

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 7:56 PM, cml4958 said:

I'm on this sailing and will attempt to do a live review but this will definitely not compare to Sid's that is currently taking place.  This is my first time using cruise air so I'm flying out of St Louis at the crack of dawn, well more likely before the crack, flight leaves at 5:30 am from St Louis and then I transfer in  Atlanta to end in Orlando.  I got the meet and greet set up and will take place at Improv on Monday.  This should be fun and the first time I've hosted the meet and greet.

Looking forward to reading about your experience and have a wonderful sailing!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ontheweb said:

As Jackie Gleason used to say "And away we go.".

I thought after the airlines have cut down on the number of flights, planes were pretty much flying full these days. Did you book your airfare yourself, or did you use an NCL offer?

Used NCL air; I think it was like $250 which I couldn’t find on my own 

• Like 2

The cruise has gotten off to a bad start - one of my dogs but the house sitter and a neighbor so he got picked up by animal control. Fortunately the shelter that I adopted him from is where he was taken so at least he’s in safe hands but seriously what a bad start to my vacation 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, cml4958 said:

The cruise has gotten off to a bad start - one of my dogs but the house sitter and a neighbor so he got picked up by animal control. Fortunately the shelter that I adopted him from is where he was taken so at least he’s in safe hands but seriously what a bad start to my vacation 

So sorry to hear this. 
Will they hold him until your return?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cml4958 said:

Oh no, Good the rescue is in a safe place and you can start to enjoy. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, cml4958 said:

I have talked to the shelter and they will hold him until I am back. 

But they won't release him to the dog sitter? Poor puppy! But at least you know he will be safe. Just remember that and ENJOY. Her will be fine.

• Like 4