Getting In Touch With Loyalty Ambassador

ReneeFLL

4 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

But you can call them anytime on ship phone.

Really ? We didn't see this as an option as no extension was listed for them. The SL concierge was easier to get in touch with as he had better hours.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, fredmdcruisers said:

But you can call them anytime on ship phone.

Interesting. The line on allure was over a hour every time I waited   .. twice for something he should have fixed the first week, not made me come back for the same thing 2nd week. Not impressed with the ones I've met so far. How hard is it to select fruit truffles every time I cruise. I keep getting random bottles of wine. 

45 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Interesting. The line on allure was over a hour every time I waited   .. twice for something he should have fixed the first week, not made me come back for the same thing 2nd week. Not impressed with the ones I've met so far. How hard is it to select fruit truffles every time I cruise. I keep getting random bottles of wine. 

Please bring the wine to my cabin. Random is my favorite!

LA on Anthem this week told me I could change my gift preferences online. When I asked how, as I have not been able to in forever, she said she would have to log into hers to show me. There was a line, so I declined, not wanting to hold everyone else up.  So if anyone here has that secret, please let me know. I can't find it to save my life.

39 minutes ago, VernRDH said:

LA on Anthem this week told me I could change my gift preferences online. When I asked how, as I have not been able to in forever, she said she would have to log into hers to show me. There was a line, so I declined, not wanting to hold everyone else up.  So if anyone here has that secret, please let me know. I can't find it to save my life.

I don't think she understands that she can do things online that pax can't.  So I would log in to your account on her computer and let her show you how, otherwise if using her account she's likely showing you something you as a pax can't do online.

15 hours ago, firefly333 said:

We were on Allure in May and received 2 bottles of Champagne. My wife went to the LA and she kindly switched it up for her and said she would change the preference. Next cruise in November 2 bottles of champagne. She's calling C&A to make the switch. We don't have another RC cruise until next November so we'll see how it works out.