"No Show" when boarding Ovation...question

CCC's

7 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Lol, I think you would like people to think that your relationship with him may be acrimonious at times

Let’s just put it this way out of all the people on this site, there are a small handful that could reach me off line, Gbenjo is one of them, and at one point when I was at my lowest physically and emotionally one of the first calls I got came from him.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

Let’s just put it this way out of all the people on this site, there are a small handful that could reach me off line, Gbenjo is one of them, and at one point when I was at my lowest physically and emotionally one of the first calls I got came from him.

Yeh ,he isn’t that bad but he does fire up 

14 minutes ago, gbenjo said:

Your just lucky lightning doesn’t strike twice or I would have gotchtya. 😂😂😂

For once in my life I was being serious. There were reports of a house fire in your vicinity the other night.

But they do say you have better odds of winning lotto than your house being hit by lightening. So maybe I should buy a ticket this week.

1 hour ago, GUT2407 said:

For once in my life I was being serious. There were reports of a house fire in your vicinity the other night.

But they do say you have better odds of winning lotto than your house being hit by lightening. So maybe I should buy a ticket this week.

Sorry mate, was not used to you being serious  and not  “ dumping” on me 😁😁😁 There have  actually been a couple of house fires near us recently  but not really close to us , probably five minutes away.

5 hours ago, GUT2407 said:

Yep, he is good that way.

On 2/16/2023 at 7:51 PM, gbenjo said:

Let me know if you want to check in earlier.

It’s OK thanks. We are traveling with another couple & have already arranged shuttle, so we’ll just go with 2pm. 
Will say hello when boarding.