Medallions

tigger54

One quick questions. So we are cruising on Princess Sky onSaturday. We have received our medallions in the mail the other day. What do we do with them? Do we just bring them on the cruise to open our cabin door. Are they good for anything else? I had them for a cruise before Covid but really can’t remember how they worked (age you know lol).
thank you

2 hours ago, runner15km said:

2 hours ago, Musky Ike said:

Go to Princess.com there is a medallion class page and video that explains it well

A 10 for these answers as guests should familiarize themselves with the Princess website.  Loaded with information and FAQ's.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tigger54 said:

One quick questions. So we are cruising on Princess Sky onSaturday. We have received our medallions in the mail the other day. What do we do with them? Do we just bring them on the cruise to open our cabin door. Are they good for anything else? I had them for a cruise before Covid but really can’t remember how they worked (age you know lol).
thank you

If you don’t bring them you will have to get one when you embark. They identify you for getting on and off ship open door pay in the shops get drinks etc. 

I hope this is still in subject.

Our cruise will be in a couple of weeks, and we have the Premier Package and a full suite.  We have a green lane on the app and it says to bring our Medallion and other stuff with us when we board.

We noted that one of the inclusions in our package is  shipping of the Medallion to us but I understood we would instead have to pick up our Medallion at the port, as we live in Canada.

Not sure what we should do at the port if we do not have our Medallions.  Second, the package includes a free Medallion accessory.  Anyone knows what this is and where we would get it?

Thanks.

If you do not receive medallions prior to your cruise (for whatever the reason) they will give you replacements when you check in.  Don't stress over this...it's MINOR!  As far as an accessory I cannot comment on that because I always just keep it in my pocket.