vision of the seas / starlink?

allennn

The ship has starlink it did not work in our cabin 7652, I was advised by the IT supervisor to go to the center of the ship if I wanted to use my computer.  I was able to obtain wifi on my phone, to use their app, if I stood next to the cabin door.

3 hours ago, 66vette said:

The ship has starlink it did not work in our cabin 7652, I was advised by the IT supervisor to go to the center of the ship if I wanted to use my computer.  I was able to obtain wifi on my phone, to use their app, if I stood next to the cabin door.

That's a BS answer.  I was told on Grandeur I had to come down to the internet area to get a good connection.  I'll be on Vision next week, so we'll see what happens.  

I did a speed test while on Vision 3 weeks ago, the ip address confirmed it was using Starlink. The speed was quite good, however there were still some blackspots in the cabin (can't blame Starlink for that)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 7:08 PM, ddr1948 said:

I'm on Vision currently and the internet both in our cabin and in the public areas has been very good.  Not sure if it is starlink or not, but very good response times.

How much did you pay per day?

3 hours ago, Niki99 said:

How much did you pay per day?

Welcome to CC. The on board price is about $23-25/day. The planner price is usually discounted from the on board price, so if you see the price in the planner add the discount back in and you get the on board price.