Private Land and Sea Tour

dock

Is there a tour  company we could book for two people using a water taxi or private transfer Castries to Soufriere  or vice versa and  a land tour ?

Would like to limit time in the vehicle on winding roads as I get motion sickness and to save some time .

We would like to see :

The Pitons  

Soufriere 

Volcano 

Waterfalls - Toraille or Diamond ? I’m not sure of the logistics 

We don’t mind making a couple stops en route but not necessary to see every village or food stall or viewpoint on the tour which is why I prefer a private one. 

No snorkeling or beach time needed. 

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you 

11 hours ago, dock said:

Is there a tour  company we could book for two people using a water taxi or private transfer Castries to Soufriere  or vice versa and  a land tour ?

Would like to limit time in the vehicle on winding roads as I get motion sickness and to save some time .

We would like to see :

The Pitons  

Soufriere 

Volcano 

We don’t mind making a couple stops en route but not necessary to see every village or food stall or viewpoint on the tour which is why I prefer a private one. 

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you 

Serenity Vacations

Explore St Lucia

Island Man Taxi and Tours

Solar Tours 

Shashamane Water Taxi

Israel King Water Taxi

Real St Lucia Experience 

And so forth.. 

Spencer Ambrose Land Sea and Beach Adventure is mostly what you want - they pick you up at the cruise dock by boat and take you to Soufriere, and from there by land to the waterfall and mud bath. This avoids driving on the winding roads from the ship to Soufriere. But it does also include beach time at Sugar Beach. Maybe that's why you are looking for a private tour?

I am planning to take this excursion next month (March). 

On 2/14/2023 at 5:54 AM, dock said:

We would like to see :

The Pitons  

Soufriere 

Volcano 

Any suggestions welcome.

Thank you 

Everyone appears to overlook COSOL, who are considered by many to be the best.

link…..

https://www.cosol-tours.com

8 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Everyone appears to overlook COSOL, who are considered by many to be the best.

link…..

https://www.cosol-tours.com

Not overlooking Cosol, but they're tours are not by water from Castries. They're tours are by land, with a short water taxi ride to the beach while in Soufriere (or time at Soufriere Beach Park)..

One can customize a private tour with them, but it'll be expensive..

Serenity already offers a tour that's water one way, land back. Explore St Lucia is a small custom tour company, not a larger set tour otion like Cosol. And so forth... 

28 minutes ago, reedprincess said:

Not overlooking Cosol, but they're tours are not by water from Castries. They're tours are by land, with a short water taxi ride to the beach while in Soufriere (or time at Soufriere Beach Park)..

One can customize a private tour with them, but it'll be expensive..

Serenity already offers a tour that's water one way, land back. Explore St Lucia is a small custom tour company, not a larger set tour otion like Cosol. And so forth... 

Thank you……you are greatly appreciated as a person, not just for your knowledge and love of a very special island together with its people.

• Like 1

Thanks for the advice.

Serenity does have a Land and Sea Tour, that incorporates what we wanted to do at a very decent rate.$125pp

Waiting on their private quote. 

Cosol would be able to put  a private one together at a cost of US$350 pp but so not currently have a land and sea tour. 

Leaning towards Serenity but can anyone give me an idea of types of vehicles and how many in the van and type of boat used to sail back to Castries. TY. 

• 4 months later...