Extra apps

figmentdj

I've heard through the grapevine that carnival may start charging when more than one or two main dishes are ordered in the main dining room. Is there any word on what if any the limit is on apps? We love small plates and often there are more than one or two apps we'd love to try during any given dinner service. And have always had no problem getting our wish in the past.

There isn't a hard limit like there is with entrees but if you try to order one of every appetizer they might say something. And generally they'll only serve one at a time, hoping that you'll give up before you eat them all.

12 minutes ago, staceyglow said:

No limit on the apps.

And I have found that lately, they have been serving them all at the same time - I have gotten my soup and salad together.  It's probably to save trips to the kitchen.

Good info, the last time I ordered multiple apps they served them serially. The only time they serve both my items at the same time is when I order prime rib and lobster. I guess since that's such a popular combo.

You can order as many apps (and desserts) as you'd like and there is no charge for the first 2 entrees ($5 each after that). It will depend on the serving team on whether they are served all at once or one at a time, but my experience so far has been one at a time unless we specifically asked differently.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mic101680 said:

You can order as many apps (and desserts) as you'd like and there is no charge for the first 2 entrees ($5 each after that). It will depend on the serving team on whether they are served all at once or one at a time, but my experience so far has been one at a time unless we specifically asked differently.

This has been our experience as well. If you wish to receive your apps at once then all you need do is let the waitstaff know your preference.