Yet another stinkin' medallion question!

Clampram

So I went into my phone and completed my info for the Medallion for our cruise. (Hubby and I are of course together in one cabin with one booking.) 

When I finished my phone switched to green lane. I thought I would have to go back and do the same for hubby but it looks like both medallions come together in the order. Please tell me I'm correct because I have spent way too much of my retirement time with this medallion set up!!

2 hours ago, Clampram said:

So I went into my phone and completed my info for the Medallion for our cruise. (Hubby and I are of course together in one cabin with one booking.) 

When I finished my phone switched to green lane. I thought I would have to go back and do the same for hubby but it looks like both medallions come together in the order. Please tell me I'm correct because I have spent way too much of my retirement time with this medallion set up!!

As far as the ocean medallion, you can click on that again and see history. It is ill show both names if you

ordered for both.  When you order them,

You order for each person.  If you only see your name, then just shop for him. You can do this from just your account on the App.

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 2:35 PM, riffatsea said:

If you see his picture on your app and you filled out everything for him including ordering 2 medallions then Yes,they come together

All his info needs to be completed on your app

Our medallions arrived yesterday.  They came together but were packaged and shipped separately. No big deal, but there was a lot of excess packaging if Princess is looking to save a few bucks.

• Like 1