Laundry package

yogini06

The laundry is wash and fold, hot water, nothing comes back on hangers.  Most do not recommend using that wash and fold for any nice shirts/blouses pants, delicate items or things that may shrink. ..  We get free bags and only use then for DHs undies, t-shirts,  workout clothes, socks, jeans or jean shorts and hankies.  Generally for the bags of laundry it must be sent out no later than 3 days before the end of the cruise.  

I looked at the laundry offer and didn't see a limit, so trry to get 2 if that is what you need.  Worse case they only allow you to buy 1.

Just now, NutsAboutGolf said:

In 2023 it was $49.95, was in the day 2 dailies and you had to leave it out in the morning on day 3.  Problem with that is you'll hardly have worn anything by then

8 minutes ago, jelayne said:

The laundry is wash and fold, hot water, nothing comes back on hangers.  Most do not recommend using that wash and fold for any nice shirts/blouses pants, delicate items or things that may shrink. ..  We get free bags and only use then for DHs undies, t-shirts,  workout clothes, socks, jeans or jean shorts and hankies.  Generally for the bags of laundry it must be sent out no later than 3 days before the end of the cruise.  

I looked at the laundry offer and didn't see a limit, so trry to get 2 if that is what you need.  Worse case they only allow you to buy 1.

I agree 100%.  I took 3 pairs of the exact same pants on a cruise a couple of weeks ago.  Two looked very faded and were snug all over, the other looked and fit great.  Couldn't figure it out until I felt the dreaded Celebrity laundry tag.  The faded ones had gone out on our last Celebrity cruise to be washed.  We were in a suite that included laundry, so they were pressed nice, but still looked tired and had shrunk.  My dresses that are wrinkle free (who knows what chemicals they are made out of) that I travel with do just fine with the laundry abuse.  I'd try to sink wash and spot clean.  Even if it were free, I'd hesitate to send much out.    

1 hour ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

In 2023 it was $49.95, was in the day 2 dailies and you had to leave it out in the morning on day 3.  Problem with that is you'll hardly have worn anything by then

In our experience the on board "fill the bag" offer is $49.95 but there is a 1 bag of wash & fold laundry (30 items max) that is available for purchase pre cruise and that offer is $40, so better than the on board offer.

• Like 1