How many days for drink package?

clo6216

15 minutes ago, clo6216 said:

If you purchase a drink package for a Friday-to-Monday cruise, do you pay for three days? Asking for a friend 🙃

12 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Was it listed as a 3 day cruise. That's how many days you pay for. Sounds like 3. 

A Friday to Monday cruise would be listed as a 3-night cruise. RC cruises are listed by nights, not days.

The Cruise Planner likes to list things like the drink packages as "per day". While technically, you are on a cruise covering 4 different days, it's still charged by "per night". The first & last day are partial days that cumulatively are still less than 24 hours.

35 minutes ago, little britain said:

How many days have to be left in a cruise to be able to buy the package? Could you buy on Day 5 of a 7n cruise? 

I believe the package is only offered onboard day 1 & 2, of a 7 night cruise, for the remainder of the cruise. You can not purchase it by the day. Pre-covid they sometimes offered a 10 drink punch card on day 5 or 6 if alcohol sales were low. However, I have not seen that offered since the restart.

Edited by ace1zoe2

9 minutes ago, ace1zoe2 said:

Pre-covid they sometimes offered a 10 drink punch card on day 5 or 6 if alcohol sales were low. However, I have not seen that offered since the restart.

I've watched for that but haven't seen that offered since the restart.