Miami hotel with shuttle?

skittl1321

I've gone through several pages of the board without finding what I am looking for.

Are there any Miami hotels with a free airport and free cruise port shuttle? 

We've managed to use these from every other port we've traveled from, but had a harder time finding a good recommendation in Miami. We will be a group of 4, two young children, and would like the hotel to have a pool. 

Thanks for the help

• Like 1

Most airport hotels have a free airport shuttle.    We use Hampton Inn Airport South (Blue Lagoon) with free breakfast and a pool.   

They have a shared shuttle to the cruise that you sign up for when you check in.  I think the cost is $10 per person to the port.   

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

The only hotel offering both free shuttles is Comfort Suites Miami Airport North in Miami Springs. 

Good to know!   Might try it sometime.

However, just checked it for the same night we have Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon booked (mid-April) and the best rate at Comfort Suites was $41 more per night.  We also enjoy the Cuban restaurant across the street.  (Plus a Publix grocery!)  

Not a free shuttle, per se, but the Intercontinental Doral has a park and cruise package that gets you 14 days of parking and a $25 Uber gift card to help pay for transportation to the port. I booked the package for our May 14th Celebration cruise for $323 total. Rooms with the package can be had for less, I paid a little more for an upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

The EB Hotel Miami Airport has a cruise package (not free), it is called Stay and Cruise. It includes complimentary breakfast for 2 at Miranda Cuisine & Bar, Complimentary 24-hr airport Shuttle to and from MIA and one way shared ride to the Port of Miami.  Shared ride to Port of Miami leaves the hotel at 11:00 am.  Room rates are fairly reasonable, depending on your travel dates.

• Like 1

Most hotels with free shuttle from the airport are near the airport. Very few in the downtown area would even consider it. From there, there are few hotels if any that offer free shuttle. I also wouldn't want to be on a shuttle with a bunch of other people Terminal Hopping until they got to mine. An Uber is only going to be about $20-$25. The paid shuttles are usually $10pp. Why be stuck with others for the same price. 

On 3/10/2023 at 1:26 PM, BEACHBARB said:

We booked the Residence Inn Miami Airport for 5 adults.  2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.  Free airport shuttle and paid shuttle to port.  

I've stayed at this property multiple times. It's a nice hotel with a good free breakfast buffet and helpful employees. I didn't use the free airport shuttle as I didn't want to wait, but the cab ride from the airport wasn't expensive. The last time I took the cruise shuttle, it was $15 per person. I would gladly stay there again if I take another cruise out of Miami.

On 3/28/2023 at 5:33 AM, BoozinCroozin said:

Most hotels with free shuttle from the airport are near the airport. Very few in the downtown area would even consider it. From there, there are few hotels if any that offer free shuttle. I also wouldn't want to be on a shuttle with a bunch of other people Terminal Hopping until they got to mine. An Uber is only going to be about $20-$25. The paid shuttles are usually $10pp. Why be stuck with others for the same price. 

Good advice. We like to be more in charge of the transport/taxi/Uber on our trips. 

• Like 1