Apex March 2023 Dinner Buffet Video Update

Cap_D

33 minutes ago, LarryL said:

Your point is taken on the tendency to overeat at the buffet. As one who cooks for a type 2 diabetic, I am well aware of what is in food, as well as portion control.  As far as dining at buffets, this one appears to have better choices than most which is encouraging, There are other options we can explore as well, such as the Eden and Spa Cafés, that will likely provide a healthier selection.  

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 4:35 AM, southernbreezes said:

Not sure how anyone would not consider being on one of Celebrity ships, not "luxury".

We have stayed at some of the finest hotels and resorts in the world and Celebrity tops them all.

For my longer cruises, we take a Celebrity Suite or a Sky Suite but I have enjoyed the lesser cabins just as well on shorter trips.

I agree a Celebrity cruise is a luxury.  I like and enjoy Celebrity a lot and would count them as my favorite, at least pre-covid.  I'm not sure they are better than the finest resorts in the world,  but still pretty darn good in my book.       

Thanks, this is great to see. Traveling with my sons (in their 20s) this summer and they really like to hit the buffet times I don't feel like eating (again) so I'm glad to see there are a lot of choices. 

• Like 1

Having been a lifetime dieter, I can say you can almost always find something low in calories to eat on a ship. I  just  make sure no gravy and I almost always skip dessert.  I choose salads and green leafy veggies.  Unfortunately, not always in diet mode- so that is why I need to diet 50 % of the time!  Still, at my age, young senior, I seem to always be 15 lbs overweight!    Enjoy

• Like 1