Can You Predict My Cabin Layout? Harmony of Seas - #8566 & #8568

So we've decided on a starboard ocean balcony cabin on Royal Caribbean, Harmony of the Seas and are between two cabins - 8566 & 8568. 

My spouse noticed different layouts and it's apparently very important that we book a room with the living area closest to the balcony (GREEN) as opposed to the bed being near the balcony (PURPLE ) - see attached diagram with photos. 

Before you suggest it, my spouse is super extra and has already emailed RC, a travel agent and scoured crusedeckplans.com. Based on her research - she believes there is a pattern of alternating layouts and that Room 8566 should be GREEN and 8568 should be PURPLE. 

Can anyone confirm so I can book this cruise? 🤪

ScreenShot2023-03-04at1_01_18PM.png.9aae0fbb768458fe2bea55ebe4cb7dc3.png

8 minutes ago, EllinWebster said:

So we've decided on a starboard ocean balcony cabin on Royal Caribbean, Harmony of the Seas and are between two cabins - 8566 & 8568. 

My spouse noticed different layouts and it's apparently very important that we book a room with the living area closest to the balcony (GREEN) as opposed to the bed being near the balcony (PURPLE ) - see attached diagram with photos. 

Before you suggest it, my spouse is super extra and has already emailed RC, a travel agent and scoured crusedeckplans.com. Based on her research - she believes there is a pattern of alternating layouts and that Room 8566 should be GREEN and 8568 should be PURPLE. 

Can anyone confirm so I can book this cruise? 🤪

ScreenShot2023-03-04at1_01_18PM.png.9aae0fbb768458fe2bea55ebe4cb7dc3.png

8568 has bed by balcony

8566 has the bed by the bath 

Fyi, do not believe any response you get from Royal relating to bed location. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Haha 1

To determine the bed placement on regular balcony staterooms:

Look at a deck plan and find cabins that are connecting. The cabin on the left as you enter the cabin will have the bed by the bathroom. The cabin on the right will have the bed by the balcony. This pattern will repeat with every pair of cabins.