How to tell if bed is by veranda or bathroom on Reflection veranda rooms?

sweetsong

3 minutes ago, sweetsong said:

Hey, all--I imagine it's somewhere but I can't find it.  Can anyone tell me how to determine the bed location in the veranda rooms on the Reflection.

Thanks for any help!

Check the sticky on S-class ships. Many rooms are noted and you can tell if you find a room near yours by alternating. Also the rooms with the triangle have the bed near the bath.

6 minutes ago, sweetsong said:

Hey, all--I imagine it's somewhere but I can't find it.  Can anyone tell me how to determine the bed location in the veranda rooms on the Reflection.

Thanks for any help!

@Luvcrusn beat me to it. I concur. You can also search for photos of staterooms on cruisedeckplans on their page if you can't find one in the S class pinned topic.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Celebrity-Reflection

Also be careful because the stateroom numbers can vary from one S class ship to another.

When you walk into the cabin you can see where it is.  🤷‍♂️🙄

As others have posted look at the sticky and find a cabin near the one you want.   The beds will alternate 

from that cabin, or go by the symbols.  

if you don’t get it where you think it will be it wouldn’t be a disaster.   We wanted a bed by the bath for more space by the veranda.  We got one by the veranda and found that we liked it better.  It gave us more space to get into the closet and didn’t have to walk around the bed when dressing.  Both have their pros and cons 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅