Problems with Regent's web site while attempting to review excursions for future cruise.

We will be able to book excursions on April 2 for a rather long cruise future cruise.  I want to start looking at the available excursions.  When I look at my account I cannot find a way to see the excursions per ports, I only get a small description of the port.

When I go through "Find A Cruise" to get to the itinerary and excursions, I get an error statement with Regent apology and cannot get to the excursions for the port.  I realize looking at the excursions this week has no guarantee that those will be the ones offered, but it gives me time to weed through them and have a proposed excursion in mind.

Is there another way to get to the list of ports and excursions?

I have experienced that before, and found if you sometimes go to the RSSC web site and just pretend you are an outsider and go to Find a cruise, then click on the ports of call it will allow you to see what 

might be the tours available . Don't sign in. 

We have been checking for months for shore excursions at our port of call in Rome.  No excursions showed.  Finally called today and they sent a list of excursions.  Not all were available but I am glad I called.  No reason as to why the excursions did not show as available on our booking.  It was the only port that we had an issue

7 hours ago, mj_holiday said:

We will be able to book excursions on April 2 for a rather long cruise future cruise.  I want to start looking at the available excursions.  When I look at my account I cannot find a way to see the excursions per ports, I only get a small description of the port.

When I go through "Find A Cruise" to get to the itinerary and excursions, I get an error statement with Regent apology and cannot get to the excursions for the port.  I realize looking at the excursions this week has no guarantee that those will be the ones offered, but it gives me time to weed through them and have a proposed excursion in mind.

Is there another way to get to the list of ports and excursions?

As mentioned previously, just go cruise itinerary and tap on ports. Excursions should appear. 

I am attempting to get the list of excursions by going through "Find a cruise" and through my account.  I can't get the itinerary on my account.

I made sure I was not logged in, but that didn't work.

The only place I can get to itinerary is through "find a cruise".  Then when I click on a port I get   a pop up from Regent about please accept our apology but the website is unavailable, or something like that.  Then I can't get anywhere in the Regent site. (This started about 5 ports down on the list of ports.)

I have tried to access this on my phone and getting the same popup and no luck getting to the port descriptions.

Image preview

Edited by mj_holiday
add clarification

1 hour ago, mj_holiday said:

Further digging - it does this on only one port so far.  I have been able to get to some of the other port excursion listing.

When you are looking at a port (outside of My Account), you will see one of the two messages below. The first message indicates that tours are not finalized yet, so if you click on the Download All button you will receive a list of tours that have been offered from that port in the past. The second message means that the tours have been finalized, so clicking the Download All button will provide you with a list of the actual tours that will be offered. 

We make every effort to have the tours availbale 365 days before sailing date, and for every port on the cruise, however occasionally there is a day for a particluar cruise or port(s). 

As shore excursions to be offered in this port are not yet confirmed, below is a list of those offered previously. We make every effort to have excursions finalized at least 365 days in advance of sailing, and often sooner, so please check back regularly.

The following Shore Excursions may be reserved beginning 365 days before the cruise begins for guests receiving Concierge amenities, and 300 days before the cruise begins for all other guests. Guests receiving Concierge amenities will receive a 5% discount off of the prices shown below for Regent Choice Shore Excursions.

• Thanks 1

I've been able to recreate this issue, so we're looking into it. Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll update this thread as soon as we have it resolved.

In the mean time, you may review the list of tours being offered in Beppu, Japan this year here: https://www.rssc.com/cruises/EXP230314/summary?source=CruiseSearch&filters=open

Edited by Mike Moore
  • Like 1

mj, we are on same cruise; still waiting for button to email all excursions to show up.  Don't really care about past excursions as that just gets us upset when one we think we would really like is not offered on our sailing so we wait for the real list.

Marc

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 9:18 AM, Mike Moore said:

When you are looking at a port (outside of My Account), you will see one of the two messages below. The first message indicates that tours are not finalized yet, so if you click on the Download All button you will receive a list of tours that have been offered from that port in the past. The second message means that the tours have been finalized, so clicking the Download All button will provide you with a list of the actual tours that will be offered. 

We make every effort to have the tours availbale 365 days before sailing date, and for every port on the cruise, however occasionally there is a day for a particluar cruise or port(s). 

As shore excursions to be offered in this port are not yet confirmed, below is a list of those offered previously. We make every effort to have excursions finalized at least 365 days in advance of sailing, and often sooner, so please check back regularly.

The following Shore Excursions may be reserved beginning 365 days before the cruise begins for guests receiving Concierge amenities, and 300 days before the cruise begins for all other guests. Guests receiving Concierge amenities will receive a 5% discount off of the prices shown below for Regent Choice Shore Excursions.

Mike, still can't get PDF of excursions for 1 April 2024 Explorer (EXP240401A); any chance they are going to be available in advance of excursion booking opening this weekend?  

thanks,

Marc

5 minutes ago, mrlevin said:

Mike, still can't get PDF of excursions for 1 April 2024 Explorer (EXP240401A); any chance they are going to be available in advance of excursion booking opening this weekend?  

thanks,

Marc

Checking for you Marc and will update this thread accordingly.

1 hour ago, mrlevin said:

thanks,

Marc

I have same question for same voyage. Thanks, Jan

I got confirmation for my excursions for tahiti cruise Jan 28. 
When I went to my account it shows the one we paid for with shipboard credits as waitlisted. I don’t think that should be the case as it was already confirmed via email. 
Which do I believe?

20 hours ago, vegasdriven said:

I got confirmation for my excursions for tahiti cruise Jan 28. 
When I went to my account it shows the one we paid for with shipboard credits as waitlisted. I don’t think that should be the case as it was already confirmed via email. 
Which do I believe?

I suggest you call them.