Anyone booking any of the new sailings today ?

Host Hattie

We have just booked Vancouver,Alaska and finish in San Fransico September 2024,Would like to have carried on and finished in Auckland but there is a lot of sea days in between.So im sure I will have a few/a lot questions for you knowledgeable folk out there 🙂

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 6:45 PM, SargassoPirate said:

She Who Must Be Obeyed and I are looking at the QM2 cruise to Tromso roundtrip from NYC for October 2024.

We are RCI and Princess cruisers, but did a transatlantic on the QM2 several years ago and loved the ship.  No country fare rides and no feral children.  Didn't see a single T-shirt or ballcap on backwards in the Britannia dining room for the entire voyage. 

We just booked the Oct 25,2024 RT NYC.  We are also RCI and Celebrity cruisers so I am excited to try Cunard.  I certainly won't miss $10 tee shirt sales in the promenade.  Please tell me there won't be.  .I will be looking for the Northern Lights!

Edited by Cheerysmom
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cheerysmom said:

We just booked the Oct 25,2024 RT NYC.  We are also RCI and Celebrity cruisers so I am excited to try Cunard.  I certainly won't miss $10 tee shirt sales in the promenade.  Please tell me there won't be.  .I will be looking for the Northern Lights!

I fear you may be disappointed about the merchandise sales situation on Cunard. QM2 is not immune from having sales tables set up outside the shops and sometimes along the corridor between the shops and Sir Samuels/Chart Room. One day on each voyage is likely to be a sale of Cunard logo merchandise at those tables including tee shirts.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bluemarble said:

I fear you may be disappointed about the merchandise sales situation on Cunard. QM2 is not immune from having sales tables set up outside the shops and sometimes along the corridor between the shops and Sir Samuels/Chart Room. One day on each voyage is likely to be a sale of Cunard logo merchandise at those tables including tee shirts.

I’m afraid that tat is the word. On the other had, it is a big ship, so easy to avoid the bits you don’t like. I think one of the few benefits of Covid is that the tat tables seemed to disappear.

• Like 1

They had cosmetics out on tables! How would you buy lipstick without seeing the actual color? Lots of dresses that would not fit over these hips. But, I admit to wearing at the moment my Cunard blue sweatshirt that I absolutely love.

• Like 2