Edge - Aft Sunset Sky Suite - Which Deck ?

We love the Aft Sunset Sky Suites - have sailed in them on a couple of different ships - but never on the Edge -

Getting ready to book an Alaskan itinerary in Summer 2024 

Any recommendations for best Deck ? - Deck 12 so just walk down the long hall way to eat ?

Or another Deck - with a bigger balcony ?? OR ???

Thanks for any comments/suggestions 

We have been on Edge and Apex, with Beyond is a few more weeks.  I would book anything between 8 and 11, but 11 is my personal preference of booking cabins with passengers above and below.  The balconies are the same size, but I know SV’s are a little larger on decks 7 and 8, but not by much!

Edited by Lastdance

Was in a Sky Suite on Edge Port side Level 7. It was perfect. Very large deck and a wonderful room.  Just above the Glass on Eden.  We could not here Eden though. There is a video from Harr Travel online with the exact room which was 7309. Only minor complaint was the long walk to almost everything but it was good because we got the extra steps in to help work off the extra calorie intake.

The difference in the deck 7 SVs on the Beyond vs the Edge & Apex is that they have more cover from the sun/rain/cabins above looking down to your veranda.  
Having been in SVs when the balcony was unusable during the afternoon due to the sun we booked a SV on Deck 7 on the Ascent.