Question regarding Move up Bids

cruisemom3gz

9 minutes ago, Islander500 said:

Do all suites include access to Luminae?

Yes, as well as access to Michael’s Club/Retreat Lounge and the Retreat Sundeck on E-class and Revolutionized ships. 

If I were to move-up to Aqua, would that come with spa access?

I am booked with the “big box” store travel.  Did I read that you cannot take advantage of “move -up” if you are booked with them?  Thank you.

7 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

I am booked with the “big box” store travel.  Did I read that you cannot take advantage of “move -up” if you are booked with them?  Thank you.

Big Box stores to do participate in the program.  We wouldn't deal with them- the bonus they give, IMO aren't worth the loss of control of my reservation.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

Yes, you would have access to the Persian Gardens the same as if you had booked in Aqua class.  You would not get the CC points per night. 

8 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

You would get spa access and Blu as your dining room.

You would not get the beverage package, wi- fi or prepaid gratuities that currently included when booking Aqua.

2 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

Do you have to be booked directly through Celebrity to get in on the move up offers or do some travel agents participate? 

A lot of TA's participate.  Always ask and make sure before choosing a TA if you want to participate in the MoveUp program. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaKahuna said:

A lot of TA's participate.  Always ask and make sure before choosing a TA if you want to participate in the MoveUp program. 

Thank you. I didn't know about the move up program, so this time had booked Aqua and looking forward to the PG and Blu. Good to know for next time though (not sure when that will be bc we booked another Oceania sailing for next year). How do you see what the move up offers are? Do you access by going to manage your reservation with the app, or is it something Celebrity or your agent sends you.

On 3/28/2023 at 4:32 PM, tenmile said:

I am sailing in a Prime Concierge category on the Infinity June 10 and received the Move Up Offer email yesterday. Minimum bids have been set high--$800 for Aqua and $2700 for Sky Suite. Now there is a category offer called "common.offer.upgrade.type.IN2.MINI_SUITE_LARGE." Minimum bid is $100. Has anyone seen this in a Move Up offer before? I called Celebrity today and asked what it was for and  the rep told me it was for a Sky Suite bid. That makes no sense to me since Sky Suite has its own category bid. Anyone have any idea what I would be bidding for in this category? Is this just a software glitch?

About a week or so ago,  I saw the "common.offer.upgrade.type...."  on the Move up offers for the Summit sailing in May. Then, the next time I looked it was gone. It didn't make any sense to me, and then when it disappered, I assumed it was some kind of a glitch in their system. 

4 hours ago, SSFrance69 said:

How do you see what the move up offers are?

Do you access by going to manage your reservation with the app, or is it something Celebrity or your agent sends you.

You can use a web browser and go to this link around 21 -30 days prior to your sailing date:  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

Normally we have received an email direct from Celebrity advising us that Move Up was available.  

Also, I believe a time or two I have seen it in the Cruise Planner on the Celebrity web site under all the drink, dining, and excursion offers. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Minnie29 said:

Once I have made a bud how do I check it or change it?

do I use the original Move up email I received from Celebrity? 

As @Lastdance said, you got back to MoveUp web page.

Alternative you will get an email with a link to the MoveUp page showing you your current bid(s). 

Where you will see something like this:

image.png.a3475f00926a3f074b9a0fcba04d7dbf.png

At the very bottom, you will also see the below which will take you back to the pages showing all the bid opportunities for you. 

image.png.8e524695faeaece44aca6a39a257dff5.png