Oasis class full suite questions

Mark_K

1 minute ago, Yinster said:

I didn't realise that full suite will have the benefit of wine, beer, soda and free water included from 11 to 11. I'm sailing on anthem in May and have the refreshments package. Take it, I can ditch it? 

The 11-11 bar service is for Oasis class only so it will not be on Anthem

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Yinster said:

I didn't realise that full suite will have the benefit of wine, beer, soda and free water included from 11 to 11. I'm sailing on anthem in May and have the refreshments package. Take it, I can ditch it? 

The 1100 - 2300 is only on Oasis Class ships.  On the Quantum class it is not offered, only free drinks in the Suite Lounge from 1700-2000.  No free wine in the CK on Quantum class for lunch either. 

On 4/4/2023 at 9:54 AM, alfaeric said:

Can always go to the MDR for dinner if you don't like the view.  Forgive me for thinking the CK view is considerably better than the alternative.

For those who have sailed Allure of the Seas, what is the view in CK?

19 minutes ago, sargemrs said:

For those who have sailed Allure of the Seas, what is the view in CK?

If anyone remembers the view from the Viking Crown Lounge- it's that, but a few decks higher compared to a normal VCL (and it actually used to be the VCL back when the Allure was new).  On the ship, if you look down, you can see some of the pool deck and Central Park.  

But being that high, you also see lots and lots of water.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

The 1100 - 2300 is only on Oasis Class ships.  On the Quantum class it is not offered, only free drinks in the Suite Lounge from 1700-2000.  No free wine in the CK on Quantum class for lunch either. 

24 days for days for us on Harmony ... but who's counting 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

If anyone remembers the view from the Viking Crown Lounge- it's that, but a few decks higher compared to a normal VCL (and it actually used to be the VCL back when the Allure was new).  On the ship, if you look down, you can see some of the pool deck and Central Park.  

But being that high, you also see lots and lots of water.

Sounds nice!

1 hour ago, Tulsacoker said:

24 days for days for us on Harmony ... but who's counting 

16 days for us on Millie -- and I am counting, for me not you.   🙂  

Enjoy Harmony.  We had a great time on her in February.  

Hi, it's been awhile since I've been on RCCL and we're in a Grand Suite, 12 nites.   Not sure about the perks as used to Celebrity Suites that come with everything! 

We are also Diamond Level.

Can anyone tell me the internet benes with Diamond Level and Grand Suite?

Wondering if we should buy the Key?  Or just internet?

And if I buy Internet for 2 devices can my companion use it as the second device?

Thank you for any info!

28 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

Hi, it's been awhile since I've been on RCCL and we're in a Grand Suite, 12 nites.   Not sure about the perks as used to Celebrity Suites that come with everything! 

And if I buy Internet for 2 devices can my companion use it as the second device?

Thank you for any info!

GS on Oasis-class come with free internet for each person in the suite. What ship?

32 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

Thank you for any info!

Depends what ship class you are on. 

1 minute ago, J18ktleo said:

OOps, sorry

Anthem of the Sea so Quantum class

I believe internet will be free.  The key would probably be a waste of money if you are sky class.  As diamond you will get four free drinks (up to 14 in value)  a day available at most bars.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J18ktleo said:

OOps, sorry

Anthem of the Sea so Quantum class

Ah, OK, so scratch the Oasis-class perks mentioned in this thread. Someone more knowledgeable than I will surely chime in to help you. I'm only familiar with Oasis class suite perks as we are not "suite people" unless my generous FIL is treating for a family cruise.

6 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

Thank you!  I have googled this multiple times and looked and looked, guess you just have to find the right link!!!

I would skip the key.  Each of you in the suite will get one internet account and suites boarding anyhow.  Plus access to Coastal Kitchen.   Read all the perks and take advantage.   Sky class on the newer ships is a wonderful way to travel.  Enjoy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J18ktleo said:

Thank you for any info!

A GS on Anthem is Sky Class

Benefits listed here...

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-are-the-benefits-of-royal-suite-class

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J18ktleo said:

Thank you for any info!

In addition to your four free drink vouchers, you will get free drinks in the suite lounge from 5 PM to 8 PM daily.  Additionally, unlike Luminae, Coastal Kitchen, the Suite Restaurant, is open on in port days as well as at sea days.   Drinks, except water, coffee, tea, etc., in the Coastal Kitchen will be charged against your Crown & Anchor drink vouchers.

The reserved seating in the theater that Key guest receiveis the same for suites guest. 

You will receive and email from the Suite Concierge about a week prior to sailing.  Please respond with any show reservations, specialty dining reservation, as well as your preferred time for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen, and any other request that you have, e.g. reservations for iFly and the NorthStar.  These all fill up quickly once passengers start arriving but your Concierge will make your reservations ahead of time so your changes of getting your preference are much greater than waiting until you board. 

We did a B2B on Quantum last August/September and loved it.  

8 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

In addition to your four free drink vouchers, you will get free drinks in the suite lounge from 5 PM to 8 PM daily.  Additionally, unlike Luminae, Coastal Kitchen, the Suite Restaurant, is open on in port days as well as at sea days.   Drinks, except water, coffee, tea, etc., in the Coastal Kitchen will be charged against your Crown & Anchor drink vouchers.

The reserved seating in the theater that Key guest receiveis the same for suites guest. 

You will receive and email from the Suite Concierge about a week prior to sailing.  Please respond with any show reservations, specialty dining reservation, as well as your preferred time for dinner in the Coastal Kitchen, and any other request that you have, e.g. reservations for iFly and the NorthStar.  These all fill up quickly once passengers start arriving but your Concierge will make your reservations ahead of time so your changes of getting your preference are much greater than waiting until you board. 

We did a B2B on Quantum last August/September and loved it.  

This is great info, thank you!

So used to having the drink pkg on Celebrity ( and we're not boozers but do enjoy!) and noticing the substantial price difference between suites on both lines, this makes up for the differences!

We've already purchased the 3 dining pkg so will be working with that as well.

Do they charge for Northstar?  We did it on Quantum for free but that was a few years ago and I don't think we had to make reservations then.

Thank you for the info!

2 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

We've already purchased the 3 dining pkg so will be working with that as well.

Have the concierge book the nights and times you want before you board after you receive his or her email.  

2 minutes ago, J18ktleo said:

Do they charge for Northstar?

They do not charge for Northstar on port days.  On sea days they have an enhanced version that they charge for.  It is a longer period and the pod is hung out over the side of the ship and has some pretty cools views.  I think it was $29 on Ovation when we were on her.

image.thumb.jpeg.bc9d61fa1af668abe855e2da74d851a1.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Have the concierge book the nights and times you want before you board after you receive his or her email.  

They do not charge for Northstar on port days.  On sea days they have an enhanced version that they charge for.  It is a longer period and the pod is hung out over the side of the ship and has some pretty cools views.  I think it was $29 on Ovation when we were on her.

image.thumb.jpeg.bc9d61fa1af668abe855e2da74d851a1.jpeg

very cool, thank you!!!