Does Princess CURRENTLY Still Provide Body Lotion in Cabins?

Godblessourhome

If you are currently onboard the Crown Princess, could you please kindly let us know whether Princess still provides body lotion / hair conditioner in the cabin

bath room?

Thank you for sharing the information, as there are different reports with different reviews.

I'm not on the Crown but maybe this info will be helpful anyway. We were on the Ruby last month. In the bathroom was a refillable lotion dispenser. No individual tubes of lotion. In the shower was a refillable shampoo/conditioner combo dispenser & a refillable shower gel dispenser. There were no bar soaps. I believe this is fleetwide, but not 100% sure. 

Edited by 1965

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Currently being provided on the Sapphire, but I'm fairly certain that the same products are being provided fleet wide.  We are not a fan of any of their products, we bring our own

20230320_160453.jpg

20230320_160517.jpg

THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!   This is REALLY helpful!!  

I just want to pack as little as possible - if I can help it.  Princess's products are just fine with us!!

Thank you, the pictures are perfect - better than ten thousand words!!

Thank you and appreciate that you share the helpful information with us!! 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Yes, generic stuff. It's not what it says on the bottle. 

I was just about to say the same thing.  We happened to have a small bottle of the real stuff from years ago in our toiletries bag and compared.  The older one was a little thicker with a different smell than the one they are using to fill those bottles.

• Like 3

I always bring my own shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion.  We do use their hand soap.  Their hair products just make my hair feel icky, even when I triple rinse.  I like my body wash because it’s pure without any chemicals or artificial fragrances.  I have no idea what’s in those bottles in the shower!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I was just about to say the same thing.  We happened to have a small bottle of the real stuff from years ago in our toiletries bag and compared.  The older one was a little thicker with a different smell than the one they are using to fill those bottles.

They use different brands on different ships.  Whatever is available in a gallon jug for a good price we're guessing. 

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Godblessourhome said:

If you are currently onboard the Crown Princess, could you please kindly let us know whether Princess still provides body lotion / hair conditioner in the cabin

bath room?

Thank you for sharing the information, as there are different reports with different reviews.

not currently on, but just got off 3 days ago &  they had the large dispensers of lotion, soap, shampoo & body wash

12 hours ago, startedwithamouse said:

Yes, generic stuff. It's not what it says on the bottle. 

I'm pretty sure the: Hand Soap, Shampoo & Conditioner and Shower Gel are all just sodium lauryl sulfate with different dyes in them.

Edited by Bill B
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

It's definitely not the same product as it used to be a few years ago.

7 hours ago, travelin.sisters said:

not currently on, but just got off 3 days ago &  they had the large dispensers of lotion, soap, shampoo & body wash

Thank you so much for the information.  It really help me plan my packing for my May cruise.

Appreciate your help!!

Ronnie

• Like 2

Just off the Sapphire last month. The body lotion and hand soap (I use my own shampoo/conditioner) are definitely not as nice as they used to be. The lotion in particular has a very thin consistency. Not a fan.

Edited by koolforkatz
  • Like 2