Mardi Gras/Celebration Spa Cabins on Deck 5

mkcurran

Were on Celebration three weeks ago, cove balcony on deck 5, (not spa cabin location so sorry cannot answer your question about the noise), but wanted to say we absolutely loved being on deck 5, very convenient to all of the activity/venues on decks 6, 7, and 8, a very easy location to get to know the ship. 

28 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Were on Celebration three weeks ago, cove balcony on deck 5, (not spa cabin location so sorry cannot answer your question about the noise), but wanted to say we absolutely loved being on deck 5, very convenient to all of the activity/venues on decks 6, 7, and 8, a very easy location to get to know the ship. 

That's what I'm thinking,if it's not too noisy.

23 minutes ago, mkcurran said:

That's what I'm thinking,if it's not too noisy.

We were cabin 5234, and in January doing an OV just ahead of it, as I said we loved location. Personally I wouldn’t hesitate to choose a spa cabin on deck 5. Hopefully though someone who has experienced one of these cabins can answer your question about noise. 

5 minutes ago, THL1313 said:

cruised on MG over Christmas, in 5207, which was a spa cove balcony cabin.  very quiet loved the location being close to decks 6, 7 and 8.

Spa cove balcony?  How did I not realize that? 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I'm in a spa cabin on deck 5 also and was curious about any noise issues but have been telling myself it will be fine lol. I'm a bit disappointed to find out this ship doesn't have a thelassotherapy pool☹️

It does have a SMALL whirlpool in the middle of the thermal suite that that fits about 4-5 people. 

Spa balcony deck 5 on celebration January 2023. Did not hear anything. There is an unmarked door forward deck 5 that leads directly into spa. We have same room booked again in August 2023. Spa was very empty during port days. Cannot speak on sea days for how busy spa was. 

• Like 1

We enjoyed the spa on Mardi Gras last June/July.

It wasn't busy until the last port day.

Got two of the heated loungers every day, except the last port day.

Got into the saunas first that day, then there were loungers available when we were done with that.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 10:02 PM, LatinaInTexas said:

I'm in a spa cabin on deck 5 also and was curious about any noise issues but have been telling myself it will be fine lol. I'm a bit disappointed to find out this ship doesn't have a thelassotherapy pool☹️

I am beyond disappointed that they seem to have abandoned the whole idea of T-pools.  That is our FAVORITE part of the spa on the Dream class ships... We were so disappointed to find it was just a big whirlpool on the Horizon when we sailed in 2018. I had hoped when a new class of ship was introduced they would return to the previous kind of pool... so sad to see that has not been the case...