Princess Caribbean 2024-25 release 🛳️

Coral

12 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

Remarkably short season for Sky in the Caribbean. Majestic popping up in January tells me a South America circumnavigation must be in the works. She's also been appearing in some European port schedules in '25, but we all know things can change quickly.

I was on the Grand last week and the Future Cruise person mention the Regal might be relocating to the other side and going via South America. 

41 minutes ago, linaka625 said:

Does anyone know when these itineraries will be available to book?

Sorry - didn't know this when I posted. I think April 18th at 8 am for Elites. April 19th for everyone else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, aussiecruiser275 said:

Im having trouble trying to view it says content restricted , appreciate if there is another way to view 

Try a different browser. If that doesn't work - email me (link in signature) and I can send you the two files.

FYI (to moderators) - I am not a Travel Agent.

Edited by Coral

On 4/1/2023 at 10:11 AM, billco said:

We were on the Royal Inaugural Transatlantic in 2015 followed by the five day Inaugural Caribbean cruise. We had to get off for three days in between so travel agents could check her out.

In December 2019 we did a 3/3/7 on the Sky Inaugural. 

For the Sun it shows the 5-day October 14th and then a 14-day Caribbean East-West Adventure starting October 19th. 

Looking forward to booking on the Sun.

4 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Thank you very much @Coral for posting!! I see CARIBBEAN PRINCESS is still missing - any hints?

I know as much as you know......

I wonder if she will be transferred to P&O. I think we are all expecting the Grand to leave but with the Sun coming, it wouldn't surprise me if a ship leaves. I have no insider knowledge so this is a guess on my part.

Edited by Coral

38 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

Thank you very much @Coral for posting!! I see CARIBBEAN PRINCESS is still mssing - any hints?

I'm pretty sure she'll go back to doing the 10-day partial Panama Canal transits? The PC deployment hasn't been released yet. At least that's what I've sort of gleaned from a tentative port schedule. Or perhaps she could open up yet another homeport for Princess. She's scheduled to be back full-time in the Caribbean in summer 2025 though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snoozecrooze said:

I'm pretty sure she'll go back to doing the 10-day partial Panama Canal transits? The PC deployment hasn't been released yet. At least that's what I've sort of gleaned from a tentative port schedule. Or perhaps she could open up yet another homeport for Princess. She's scheduled to be back full-time in the Caribbean in summer 2025 though.

That makes sense. I haven't closely followed where the ships are going.

3 hours ago, snoozecrooze said:

Seems a bit hard to see that happening though if we're to believe the schedule posted, with Regal doing a full Caribbean season in Galveston.

I'm just going by what they said. Maybe they got the ship name wrong. Time will tell.

It looks like the new Sun Princess arrives at FLL on October 9.  The first sailing listed in this info is on October 14.   So, I wonder what they will do with those five days?

I am thinking if they get enough VIP's and Travel Agent groups, they might or might  not open this up for general booking?

Edited by Wishing on a star

On 4/2/2023 at 5:30 AM, louden said:

Thank you " Coral " for posting the info.  Noticed the Caribbean Princess seems to be missing.  Any ideas where she is going ??

Cheers Louden

Strangely, the Caribbean has a tentative port call in Astoria, Oregon in spring of 2025.  Likely before going into drydock in Portland (like she did in 2022).

10 minutes ago, mellon1 said:

Where are the Grand Class Ships?  Are they no longer, maybe I missed something?   That will be sad if they will not be doing the Caribbean and are not sailing anymore.  

It looks like the Emerald is still there.  The Crown is doing the World Cruise from Austrailia, Diamond is likely in Japan, Sapphire is in South America, the Ruby is likely in Australia or on the west coast, and the Grand may be there as well.

Silly to put the Caribbean anywhere else than the Caribbean - but HAL enjoys putting the Westerdam (west) in Japan, the Zuiderdam (south) in northern Europe, the Noordam (north) in Australia, and the Oosterdam (East) in the west sometimes.  So a name is just that, a name.

7 minutes ago, cruisingrob21 said:

It looks like the Emerald is still there.  The Crown is doing the World Cruise from Austrailia, Diamond is likely in Japan, Sapphire is in South America, the Ruby is likely in Australia or on the west coast, and the Grand may be there as well.

Silly to put the Caribbean anywhere else than the Caribbean - but HAL enjoys putting the Westerdam (west) in Japan, the Zuiderdam (south) in northern Europe, the Noordam (north) in Australia, and the Oosterdam (East) in the west sometimes.  So a name is just that, a name.

I did see Emerald, but it doesn't do January February 2025.  What we were looking for.  So sad.  I wonder if more will come?  HOPING!

My best guess - Caribbean and Emerald will both do Panama Canal cruises with Caribbean doing the 10 nt round trip from Ft Lauderdale and Emerald doing the longer one ways between Ft Lauderdale & LA (and reverse). Those are typically released along with Mexico, Pacific Coastal and Hawaii itineraries. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2023 at 7:53 PM, cruisingrob21 said:

The CB was first of Princess' larger ships (larger meaning relative to 2004 timeframe).  It's homeport was Port Everglades and was originally dedicated to the very busy Caribbean sector with additional cabins.  Similarly, Majestic was built for Asia market and has since been found in many other parts of the World.