SetSail Pass Doesn’t Show “Suite” as Always Has in the Past

I checked in for my May 15 cruise aboard Voyager of the Seas and whereas all previous SetSail Passes showed the word “Suite” when I was booked in a suite, this one does not. I asked others on the same sailing that are also in a suite and their SetSail Passes also fail to show the word “Suite”. Having our SetSail Passes show we are in a Suite is what allows us to go to the suite check-in area at the terminal. Has anyone booked in a suite recently checked in and show “Suite” on their SetSail Pass?  Have others noticed this change?

12 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

We recently checked in to our April 29th cruise and ours doesn’t have Suite listed either, like it always has in the past.  We are in a JR Suite and maybe they stopped listing it as a suite?

No...A JS is a suite and you'll be able to board using the suite line.

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

No...A JS is a suite and you'll be able to board using the suite line.

I agree and that is always how we have done it in the past.  For some reason our set sail passes are not listed it as a “suite” anymore just as the OP states.

52 minutes ago, Big_G said:

It is identified by category on the SetSail Pass. The suites categories are Sea, Sky, and Star.

image.png.b7e9dbb5b01e0d71ff84c5f5db7f4f9f.png

We are on Oasis in May and our setsail pass does not say Sky on it.  The one we saved to our Apple wallet doesn't have either expedited arrival, sky or our C&A level.  I just went on the website and printed our setsail passes and they have our C&A number but not expedited arrival as they used to when sailing in a suite and not sky either.  We will have a copy of our invoice with us to show we are in a suite so we can get in the right area of the terminal. 

Boarded Explorer today.  We are in a JS.  No problem with entering the terminal (G) with “unmarked” SSP.  Either they didn’t look, don’t care, or are already familiar with the marking issue.  Smooth boarding.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1