SUNSET VERANDA HELP

jules815

Currently looking to move from a deck 9 Infinite Veranda to a Sunset Balcony. There's currently availability on all decks. 

Anyone who has sailed in these types of balconies, is there a preferred deck?  We'll be on ASCENT for the TA next April.

Thanks.

Just now, hrhdhd said:

Any but 7. Too much noise from below.

I have read some said some noise others no noise.  We moved from deck 8 to 7 because on the Beyond the deck 7 balconies have more shade & we are hoping that will be the same on the Beyond.

Noise from any shows in Eden would most likely end by midnight so for us that s fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

My choice would also be deck 7 due to the balcony design which is different than deck 7 on Edge and Apex. 

Only one left on 7. 8 completely booked. Higher decks, including 12, have lots of availability. Any reason not to be up there??

18 minutes ago, jules815 said:

Only one left on 7. 8 completely booked. Higher decks, including 12, have lots of availability. Any reason not to be up there??

Not in my opinion. 👍

Don’t forget to come and join the Roll Call. 😊

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

We always book a SV cabin but deck 12 would be our last choice due to being under the outdoor area for the Oceanview Cafe. We are booked on the Ascent on deck 9. Had deck 10 twice on the Edge and once on the Beyond. They were perfect!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jules815 said:

Currently looking to move from a deck 9 Infinite Veranda to a Sunset Balcony. There's currently availability on all decks. 

Anyone who has sailed in these types of balconies, is there a preferred deck?  We'll be on ASCENT for the TA next April.

Thanks.

Not really.  We liked 12.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all the help everyone. We'll be on deck 11 in a SV. 

This will be my husband's first time sailing in an aft cabin. I was in one years ago on Constellation with our daughter for a spring break cruise. It was a Sky Suite with a huge bathroom. 

I'm excited for this room. Love that the balcony has loungers. Will be nice for all those sea days. 

Edited by jules815
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

I have read some said some noise others no noise.  We moved from deck 8 to 7 because on the Beyond the deck 7 balconies have more shade & we are hoping that will be the same on the Beyond.

Noise from any shows in Eden would most likely end by midnight so for us that s fine.

Good luck! On Apex last December, DJ Tash's beats came through well into the early morning.

3 hours ago, jelayne said:

We were in a  deck 7 sunset Verandah on the.Edge and there was no noise from Eden. It was a great cabin.👍

On 4/2/2023 at 3:11 PM, jelayne said:

We were on 7 on Apex. Yes - one single night we heard music from Eden for about an hour. No biggie. The balconies on 7 are huge. Grab it if you can.