VISTA PH1TRIPLE: DOES THE FOLD-DOWN BED REPLACE THE DIVAN, AND IS IT AS COMFORTABLE?

Mareblu

Hi O Experts,

We have reserved a PH1 “Triple” on Vista for a Med cruise next year.  Just hoping a helpful CCer can describe the difference between “PH1” and “PH1 Triple”.  Hoping that if the included fold-down bed included for a third passenger is a comfortable divan, if it replaces a standard PH1 sofa?  Many thanks,

Linda

11 minutes ago, pinotlover said:

It’s very comfortable to sit on as a sofa. It’s a pull out bed, how comfortable is any pull out bed to sleep on? 

Thank you so much.  We have no third passenger, so it will be for sitting only🙏🏻

I do not think you would notice  a difference  if just using  as a sofa

We have been in cabins  with the pull out sofa bed  feels the same as  the ones with just the sofa

Do not think they will be any different on Vista

• Thanks 1

Since no one has sailed on the Vista yet, how would anyone know the comfort of a particular piece of furniture ? 

What if the sofa bed comes from a different manufacturer than the sofa beds on the other ships or what if this piece's design specs have changed?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, njhorseman said:

Since no one has sailed on the Vista yet, how would anyone know the comfort of a particular piece of furniture ? 

What if the sofa bed comes from a different manufacturer than the sofa beds on the other ships or what if this piece's design specs have changed?

I agree, but I got so excited because I thought the answers we got came from the ship designers or the person who orders the furniture. That would have been cool 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2