On Board Credit question?

So if OBC is awarded is it per person or per reservation? We ordered two of those Premium Packages that were offered in error and then canceled and OBC given as an apology. When I log into my cruise planner I now see the OBC amount listed on both my account and when I log in to my husbands account. I'm just trying to figure out if they awarded the $50 to each of us or if that $50 is the same one just showing up on both of our accounts. 

1 hour ago, cello56 said:

So if OBC is awarded is it per person or per reservation? We ordered two of those Premium Packages that were offered in error and then canceled and OBC given as an apology. When I log into my cruise planner I now see the OBC amount listed on both my account and when I log in to my husbands account. I'm just trying to figure out if they awarded the $50 to each of us or if that $50 is the same one just showing up on both of our accounts. 

The cruise planner OBC is listed per reservation.

1 hour ago, cello56 said:

I'm just trying to figure out if they awarded the $50 to each of us or if that $50 is the same one just showing up on both of our accounts. 

Request a booking invoice from RCL (or your TA if you use one) and any OBC breakdown will be listed on it.

Capture1.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1