The Fleet Report and Daily for Sunday April 9th, 2023

7 hours ago, Judypops said:

I lurk but I am reluctant to post because I am poor with technology and I do not know how to multi quote? and feel you only like multi quoting posters.

Judy.

Welcome to th Fleet/Daily.  We really are a welcoming, caring, friendly and suppotive group.  Some have been here from the beginning while some of us have joined later.  No matter when you become part of the the Daily, you are part of a very unique group.

Besides multiquoring, you can also quote just one post by clicking on the word quote in the box below the post.  

To make comments about various post without quoting them, there is the blue bubble, which I'm sure you have noticed.  It is probably the most frustrating method but once you get the hang of it, it's not hard.  All you need to do is thype the @ sign and then the person's CC name. A drop box will appear below and all you need to do is click on the right name.  There are times when the blue bubble doesn't cooperate, but don't worry.  That happens to all of us at times.

However you decide to communicate, we look forward to getting to know you.

Lenda

• Like 3