Is a 12:25PM Saturday flight out of LAX safely doable?

bladerunner6

I'll be on the Discovery in 2 weeks and I have an early flight home at the end of the cruise. I want to say it was either a smidge before 12:00 or a little after 12:00 in the afternoon the flight. Don't remember offhand. But I would just be an early walk-off and you should have no problem especially if it's a weekend whereas traffic would be more horrendous with rush hour during the middle of the week.

I say go for it you'll be safe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeter02 said:

I'll be on the Discovery in 2 weeks and I have an early flight home at the end of the cruise. I want to say it was either a smidge before 12:00 or a little after 12:00 in the afternoon the flight. Don't remember offhand. But I would just be an early walk-off and you should have no problem especially if it's a weekend whereas traffic would be more horrendous with rush hour during the middle of the week.

I say go for it you'll be safe.

The dreaded 405😀

You will be more than fine.  We flew home on the Saturday after our New Year's cruise on the Discovery.  Delta had moved our flight up a few times and it was at 11:20 AM.  I was a bit concerned.  Did walk off with or luggage and were off by 7:35.  Had a car arranged and were at LAX by 8:30.  Even though it was very busy, we still had plenty of time.

We had a 12:30 flight on our January cruise. We disembarked around 8:00 am and had plenty of time. There was a bus company at the cruise port that sells tickets to LAX for $25 each. They prefer cash. We used the bus without any problems.

• Like 1

Princess allowed flights out booked through them beginning at 11:45 AM on our last cruise to LA in November. Of course there was a direct flight at a good price at 11:40, 5 minutes too early and there was no way it could be booked through Princess.