Miracle 10 Day

thesmiths

I am on that sailing in May as well and can't find anything official. Some say its the 2nd and 7th night, others say one might be a port night and I have also heard there's a 3rd formal night but don't know which night it is. I don't plan on being "formal", just plan on a pair of slacks or leggings with a nice shirt. From what I understand, people don't get very dressed up for Alaska cruises. Its my first to Alaska, so guess I will see.

Edited by Yankeegirl49

22 hours ago, Yankeegirl49 said:

I am on that sailing in May as well and can't find anything official. Some say its the 2nd and 7th night, others say one might be a port night and I have also heard there's a 3rd formal night but don't know which night it is. I don't plan on being "formal", just plan on a pair of slacks or leggings with a nice shirt. From what I understand, people don't get very dressed up for Alaska cruises. Its my first to Alaska, so guess I will see.

Thanks,

Same here Slacks and Golf Shirt for me and slacks and top for my wife.

Was trying to figure out what nights to eat in the Steak house.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 3:24 AM, thesmiths said:

Which are the formal night(s) on a 10 Day Alaska Cruise from San Francisco?

Thank You!

We went in May 2022 and formal nights were night 2 and night 8.  I have a Vlog series linked with the all of the days of the cruise in my signature line.

22 hours ago, Yankeegirl49 said:

There was not a third formal night however maybe they have added one to other itineraries?

I hope this helps and happy sailing.  It was a great itinerary!

• Like 1

We have never booked the steakhouse before we got on board the ship and had an opportunity to see the menus, and never had trouble getting in when we wanted. On a ten day cruise, it should be pretty easy as it spreads out the people who want to go to the steakhouse even more. 

If you want to book ahead of time and want to be absolutely sure it's not formal night, you can always go the first night. Embarkation day is never a formal night, and you get a free or half price bottle of wine. 

• Like 2