Equinox show times?

MrBill923

I tried searching for this but got 26,000+ hits. Didn't read them all but didn't see anything close to an answer.  Anyone know show times for this ship in April? I have checked the App and there isn't any listed. I would like to schedule a special dinner but not at a time of a show.  Do they appear in the App the week before sailing?

Thanks. 

We were on Equinox in February. Show times were the standard 7 and 9 pm that we have seen on just about every Celebrity cruise we have been on.

However, we were on the Edge a couple of weeks ago and the cruise director had moved the show times to 7 and 9:30. There was no explanation why the second show was 9:30 instead of 9 for the entire cruise. We heard lots of complaints that it was too late. 

Thanks for the response. I had found 7 and 9 times, but also wanted to know which shows (production themed, comedy, etc) were on which nights so I can plan dinner for a particular night. Does each type of show appear in the App at some point before cruise, or does the App not show the type of show.? 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, MrBill923 said:

I have checked the App and there isn't any listed.

Not sure where you are looking, but the app indicates Celebrity Showtime today are at 7 & 9.  Tomorrow they are 7 & 9.  On the 15th & 16th they are 7 & 9.  What "show" are you talking about?

Edited by jwlane

I tried searching for this but got 26,000+ hits. Didn't read them all but didn't see anything close to an answer.  Anyone know show times for this ship in April? I have checked the App and there isn't any listed. I would like to schedule a special dinner but not at a time of a show.  Do they appear in the App the week before sailing?

Thanks. 

Sometimes the full schedule isn't posted until a day or two before and even then they can be tweaked

We were on a B2B Edge cruise in February and had gotten the schedule in the App beforehand.

Was it the same?  Nope.  One off happened as one of the acts got sick and they flew in a replacement. That I can understand.  But things were completely different.....

Thanks for the response. I had found 7 and 9 times, but also wanted to know which shows (production themed, comedy, etc) were on which nights so I can plan dinner for a particular night. Does each type of show appear in the App at some point before cruise, or does the App not show the type of show.? 

Thanks.

I think what you’re asking is, what nights are particular shows on? For example, what night is the juggler because you want to see the juggler. Since we don’t have that information, you may want to book your special dinner for either 6 PM or 9:30 PM. If you have the 6 PM dinner then you could attend the 9 PM show, and if you have the 9:30 PM dinner you could see the 7 PM show. That way, you could attend either the early or the late show and not miss either your dinner or the production show.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tinknock50 said:

How long are these shows? 

The shows are almost always 45 minutes.

In 20+ cruises main shows in the theatre have been at 7 & 9pm.  The only changes were a couple cancelled shows - acrobats and rough weather & same for a dance show.

You cannot know what shows will be on any given night.  They work the ship's production shows around the entertainers that fly in and out.  Even when posted they have switched nights.

The app will usually tell you what will be the show in the theater a day or two ahead.

Edited by Arizona Wildcat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The shows are almost always 45 minutes.

In 20+ cruises main shows in the theatre have been at 7 & 9pm.  The only changes were a couple cancelled shows - acrobats and rough weather & same for a dance show.

You cannot know what shows will be on any given night.  They work the ship's production shows around the entertainers that fly in and out.  Even when posted they have switched nights.

The app will usually tell you what will be the show in the theater a day or two ahead.

They are most often at 7 and 9, but I have been on Celebrity cruises recently where they were 7:30 and 9:30, 7 and 9:30, and even 6:45 and 9, and occasionally one show only at 9:00 or 9:30.  I grant you it never used to be that way - it was always 7 and 9 for years and years.  But these days there are exceptions.

Thanks for the answers. I knew the times were 7 and 9, I was just trying to plan ahead on what shows - what nights. I assumed also that shows might change on the fly but was hoping I could see at least the planned shows a few weeks in advance in the App. We depart April 24th. 

Thanks.  

• Thanks 1

Best bet is to download  the App and on a current cruise with same itinerary (since they don't usually update until about a week prior to the cruise.

Under Daily Planner you will find both the time and what is on each evening.   It is possible this will be further updated once you are aboard.