MDR Breakfast times?

gah_cruise

4 hours ago, gah_cruise said:

What times does the MDR serve breakfast?

Will be on Sky in N Europe later this year...if this makes a difference

Some passengers post The newsletter/Patter/ event schedule. Maybe you could see before you cruise a Live from the Sky? 
just curious why?

I have seen breakfast hours  in dining room vary on sea days and port days.

Edited by arizonaperson

5 hours ago, gah_cruise said:

What times does the MDR serve breakfast?

Usually, they close MDR breakfast before I am up and ready.  But that isn't a big deal for me, because MDR breakfast is too slow.  Coffee drinkers get a cup of coffee almost before they sit down, but the servers take forever to bring lukewarm (!) water and a tea bag.  Then, once you order your food, it again takes a long time to get served.  Who wants to spend an hour or more for breakfast?

15 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Usually, they close MDR breakfast before I am up and ready.  But that isn't a big deal for me, because MDR breakfast is too slow.  Coffee drinkers get a cup of coffee almost before they sit down, but the servers take forever to bring lukewarm (!) water and a tea bag.  Then, once you order your food, it again takes a long time to get served.  Who wants to spend an hour or more for breakfast?

We've given up on the DR for breakfast since as you mentioned, it takes forever to have a simple breakfast. As long as you don't mine getting your own food the buffet is more than adequate. 

I was on the Sky Princess last month and loved having breakfast in the main dining room. It was so much more relaxed than having breakfast at the buffet. Not to mention, I certainly didn't mind being waited on first thing in the morning, and the variety of daily specials was always good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Currently on Sky. Breakfast is 7:30 to 9:30, but only go if you are not in a rush !

Thanks...on Enchanted last year it finished @ 9.00am......bit early when you have had a late night and the missus needs an hour to glam up 🙂  ....we both like a leisurely breakfast once in a while so will only be going when we have time to take is slow.