Where to find samples of daily schedule?

bigAWL

As a first-time Celebrity cruiser, I'm very curious about what to expect from each day's activity schedule.  Is there a place I might find scans of past cruise planner schedules?  Especially ones for the Eclipse in Alaska (7-night Vancouver round trip).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bigAWL said:

As a first-time Celebrity cruiser, I'm very curious about what to expect from each day's activity schedule.  Is there a place I might find scans of past cruise planner schedules?  Especially ones for the Eclipse in Alaska (7-night Vancouver round trip).

There is no central web site to visit for this.  Here are some suggestions:

1. Find a thread from last year (cruise review) or a "Live" thread from last year and see what was posted.  It is common for people to post a photo of the daily planner (sometimes that post the whole thing) in a "Live" thread.  If there is nothing there, you can post a request for that information

2.  Find an Alaskan roll call from last year and post a request for the daily planner information.

You can also watch for a Live thread to be posted for an Alaskan cruise for this coming season and ask for the information if it is not posted.

• Like 1

In the app click on the down arrow below the calendar then At the bottom of that page click on change ship/dates. Go to the bottom of that page to browse our ships, select the Eclipse and it will bring up sailing dates, select the current sailing and look through the daily calendars.  The may not be identical to your sailing but would give you a good idea of the activities on the Eclipse.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Are there any current Alaska sailings? Isn’t it too early?

The on board dailies will be much the same everywhere.  Differ mostly for sea compared to port days.  Alaska similar to Caribbean for on board.

Just find ANY current cruise.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jelayne said:

In the app click on the down arrow below the calendar then At the bottom of that page click on change ship/dates. Go to the bottom of that page to browse our ships, select the Eclipse and it will bring up sailing dates, select the current sailing and look through the daily calendars.  The may not be identical to your sailing but would give you a good idea of the activities on the Eclipse.

8 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Are there any current Alaska sailings? Isn’t it too early?

This sounds like a great tip.  True, the current sailing is a completely different itinerary than what I'm looking for.  But when the Alaska sailings start, I can follow along.

On the threads page here (Celebrity) in the upper left corner, under Find your roll call, it says Find posts about… and to the right of that Select ship.  That brings a drop-down menu.  Choose your ship.  It will give you an endless list of threads mentioning Eclipse.  You might have to go back many pages, as you are asking about last year, but you should find some threads from Alaska cruises.  EM

• Like 1

Not an Alaska cruise but I’m literally about to recycle a pile of Silhouette daily planners from a 2019 Norway cruise and happy to photograph them before they go in the bin if that would be helpful? I remember trying to understand things before my first cruise so very happy to help someone else 

6 hours ago, Sleepybluegiraffe said:

Not an Alaska cruise but I’m literally about to recycle a pile of Silhouette daily planners from a 2019 Norway cruise and happy to photograph them before they go in the bin if that would be helpful? I remember trying to understand things before my first cruise so very happy to help someone else 

Thank you so much for the offer.  If it's not so much trouble, I'd love to see what you have.  Maybe at least it will give us a sense of how things go.

There is currently a live thread from a poster on millennium and she has taken photos of daily program but you will have to read through many many pages to find it….sometime after page 10 Because that was when she boarded the ship. Pages one through nine are all about her pre-cruise activities so start on page 10

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 5:45 PM, bigAWL said:

Thank you so much for the offer.  If it's not so much trouble, I'd love to see what you have.  Maybe at least it will give us a sense of how things go.

No problem at all - turns out I had already scanned them previously so here’s the whole week from Southampton to Norway with embarkation, sea and port days. 

2019.09.01 Celebrity Silhouette daily planners.pdf