Boarding wellness check

sanders

As recent as two months ago, the "wellness check" consists of a questionaire that each cruiser must answer around 10 questions....how do you feel today? do you have a cough? ...and other generic questions.  Basically they have reverted back to pre-covid process.  Never had to answer any of the questions with a Yes so don't know what happens if you do.  Not sure what you mean regarding "trying to decide what time".

2 hours ago, jemz1949 said:

As recent as two months ago, the "wellness check" consists of a questionaire that each cruiser must answer around 10 questions....how do you feel today? do you have a cough? ...and other generic questions.  Basically they have reverted back to pre-covid process. 

Yeah, it's so "painless" now that I honestly don't even remember it occurring on my last two cruises.  I'll pay more attention on my upcoming cruises.

On my last few cruises, the wellness check has been verbal instead of the form.  The questions were along the lines of: do you have a fever or a cough, are you 24 weeks pregnant and do you have a stomach ache or diarrhea. 

Edited by YVRteacher

35 minutes ago, YVRteacher said:

On my last few cruises, the wellness check has been verbal instead of the form.  The questions were along the lines of: do you have a fever or a cough, are you 24 weeks pregnant and do you have a stomach ache or diarrhea. 

This is what it amounted to a month ago.  Though they didn't ask me about being pregnant (I wonder why...)

We boarded in San Diego this past Sunday.  As part of the check in process, the person checking us in verbally asked my party as a group if either of us had experienced . . . . .  We all said no, and that was it.

I wasn't asked any health questions at all at Port Canaveral two weeks ago.  But I'm also just noticing that we no longer have to fill out the health form, which was something we had to fill out long before Covid.  I haven't filled that out on my last two cruises