Check your Chase Offers/Spend $100, get $35 back

kimandtim

Not as good as the Amex offers, but I had a spend $100 get a $35 statement credit on my Chase ink business card.  My daughter also had it pop up on her Sapphire card yesterday.  Every little bit helps. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• kimandtim changed the title to Check your Chase Offers/Spend $100, get $35 back

I have a chase sapphire card hmm . And I certainly owe more than $100. Its finally getting close enough I can think ahead to my 14 day next January.  Was soooooo far away when I booked it. Price if I booked now is so crazy, just keeps going up. No more like it out of Galveston.  

2 hours ago, MississippiMom said:

Thanks for the heads up! We have the offer of $35 off of $100 on our Chase Freedom account.

Must be targeted, as I have Chase freedom also and no deal 🥲

6 hours ago, Aldeya said:

Thank you!  I wouldn't think to check our card but we got it too!

Now,,we need to buy something $100 on the Carnival website using Chase card, correct?

Depends on the offer but usually Fun Shop purchases don't count but cruise deposits, cruise fare payments or use onboard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canes20 said:

No deal on our BoA

My daughter checked her BofA card for me and no deal either. She has had it and helped me before. All these offers on different cards seem very hit or miss.

1 hour ago, shiner6 said:

Can it be used to apply onboard credit?  My cruise and gratuities are already paid.

I think so, it just has to bill as Carnival cruise lines. I don't know if you can check to see how it bills in advance. 

33 minutes ago, monykalyn said:

Well I have the offer,  bought an e-card directly from carnival-charge posted on April 16 and still no confirmation email! Ugh! Will give it two days and then calling on that

If you bought a gift card it may not actually bill to Carnival. Check and see how it was billed.

It looks like under the terms on Carnival's website for gift cards that it is billed to CCL gifts LLC. This may not trigger the cash back for these offers by buying the Carnival gift card. To be safe I just make a 100 dollar payment to a booked cruise that still has a balance due.

2 hours ago, n6uqqq said:

It looks like under the terms on Carnival's website for gift cards that it is billed to CCL gifts LLC. This may not trigger the cash back for these offers by buying the Carnival gift card. To be safe I just make a 100 dollar payment to a booked cruise that still has a balance due.

Yeah it’s billed to carnival Corp. and I did this last time an offer like this around and worked fine.  At any rate I dont have the  email for the e-card I bought so I have $100 charge and no e-gift card.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up!  I just used this offer to pay some of the remaining balance for our 2024 cruise!  Appreciate you passing it along b/c I rarely check our offers.  I guess I better start!  😜

Happy cruising everyone!

• Like 1