LIVE from Radiance Apr. 21, 2023 - The Panama Canal - Canal au Niveau de la Mer

57 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Did you like the roast beef sandwiches?  I was a no. Meat too thick and one large slice and they dont have the rye buns like park cafe on oasis class. I tried them once and didnt finish it. 

Yes I liked it.  

• Like 1

Hi.  We're on the eb transit in October and the 8nt coastal cruise from Vancouver first.  My app fir the 1st cruise says Diamond lounge is on Deck 4.  When you click on show on Deck plans it takes you to deck 4 cabins.  When we were on Jewel TA in April,  with lots of D, D+, and Pinns on board, we used D lounge on Deck 13 and extended into Viking Crown lounge.   Could you check on where they have D lounge on your cruise?  The app says Deck 13, which seems right but you never know.  Thanks. 

Found 8 Starlink antenna, same location as Jewel.

Four on VCL and four on roof of Sky Bar.

20230421_164310.thumb.jpg.d43507f8fdf6ee1a3ae160fd46ef9dc3.jpg

It's hard to get angle on the Sky Bar antennas but there are four there. 

20230421_164253.thumb.jpg.26e9902b86a1d18df000390aa13f12d3.jpg

Edited by twangster
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, twangster said:

I added the CAS dining BOGO to my 10 night plan so I have 12 nights in specialty. 

Ask them if you have a chance, if you can reserve the times and restaurant  you want for your BOGO coupons before you board at home? Then once you are on the ship if you can then use your coupons the 1st two nights in the time slots you booked at home and if they can refund the $$$ your original booking was and then just use the coupons to pay the 1st two nights.

Can you still use your coupons like that.........Years ago we always did it like that so we could get the times and restaurant you want. So  no need to rush to the restaurant to try to get the times we want.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

Hi.  We're on the eb transit in October and the 8nt coastal cruise from Vancouver first.  My app fir the 1st cruise says Diamond lounge is on Deck 4.  When you click on show on Deck plans it takes you to deck 4 cabins.  When we were on Jewel TA in April,  with lots of D, D+, and Pinns on board, we used D lounge on Deck 13 and extended into Viking Crown lounge.   Could you check on where they have D lounge on your cruise?  The app says Deck 13, which seems right but you never know.  Thanks. 

I don't see this answered but our 10 day we used the deck 13 diamond lounge. You go in and out where the red neon EXIT sign is. I missed it at first. Odd the entrance says exit. There was no expansion going on and we were full. When new people came in if all the chairs not full the diamond ambassador would go ask the table occupants if they minded sharing. Until every seat was gone. 

13 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I don't see this answered but our 10 day we used the deck 13 diamond lounge. You go in and out where the red neon EXIT sign is. I missed it at first. Odd the entrance says exit. There was no expansion going on and we were full. When new people came in if all the chairs not full the diamond ambassador would go ask the table occupants if they minded sharing. Until every seat was gone. 

Yes, we used the lounge on 13.  Despite what the D concierge said we expanded to to Viking Crown.  She couldn't stop us!  There's a sliding door between the 2 spaces.  We opened it and the bartenders used it also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Dinner in Samba tonight

20230421_161837.thumb.jpg.1f9d4f7203a0ae4258b8448dea317050.jpg

20230421_161903.thumb.jpg.c22bc489cb4d6c047b02872ae7e9dfe1.jpg

20230421_161921.thumb.jpg.226b7db87df24d114c7fb46b75f8c1f9.jpg

Had not tried it before but really enjoyed Samba Grill on 1/30 cruise.  It is only on Radiance and Allure from what I understand and someone said they were going to be removing them which would be too bad IMO.  I will go again when I get back on in August.  Hope you enjoy your meal.  

• Like 1