Classic Package...

WrittenOnYourHeart

It includes soda,  cans of nonpremium water, and specialty coffees (without alcohol) and teas at Al Bacio.  I was also able to order various nonalcoholic beverages, like raspberry fizz, in the bars on our March cruise on the Reflection.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Have we ever determined if it includes soft drinks and stuff?

Yes, it does, just not the beverages that are considered premium, there are substitutes though with the exception of smoothies... and maybe a few others, but very few.

Cheers and bon voyage

• Thanks 1

Think I got the gist of the packages, yet one question keep haunting me...

On the wonderful Reflection last summer we occasionally got Celebrity branded water in aluminum bottles that where tough to open and cut your lips when drinking. We did have the Premium package, yet got this less than premium tasting water.

So, on to the actual question... Have these bottles been retired? And replaces with genuine Evian water?

1 hour ago, CruiserByHeart said:

Think I got the gist of the packages, yet one question keep haunting me...

On the wonderful Reflection last summer we occasionally got Celebrity branded water in aluminum bottles that where tough to open and cut your lips when drinking. We did have the Premium package, yet got this less than premium tasting water.

So, on to the actual question... Have these bottles been retired? And replaces with genuine Evian water?

Those aluminum bottles were given out on the Beyond recently.  Got some exercise opening them!

We got the aluminum water bottles on Reflection in February and thought they were great. Pool waiters usually opened them when delivering. We had no problem opening the ones delivered in our Aqua cabins daily. They're great for refilling, refrigerating and reusing. I hope Celebrity keeps them.