Cheapest Beverage Package?

59 minutes ago, cruisefun77 said:

Only need one deluxe package..... will call to decline package for my wife.  So, if the package is buy one get on 50% off, will they charge me just the $75.99 price per day?

They will charge you the prevailing price AND require your wife to purchase the refreshment package. 

1 hour ago, cruisefun77 said:

So if it's $75.99 (Buy one, get one half off) and I get the package and my wife gets refreshment package, I only pay $75.99?

Always ignore the 'percent off' or BOGO half.  The move the base price around a lot--and it's different from ship to ship/sailing to sailing.  Look at the bottom line.  But yes, you'd get the 'deal' but remember, you need to call, you can't do it online.  The refreshment package for your wife will also vary in price--somewhere between $28 and $40 ish per day, before the 18%, depending on the 'sale' at the time.  

16 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

The price of a shot of rum and the price of a rum and Coke aren’t very different. 

I was thinking of a drink like a virgin pina colada.  If I added a shot of rum, would they only charge me for the rum since I have refreshment package?

21 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Yes, but again, you aren't saving much, and you will have to do the mixing yourself.

Thanks.  Just considering if I the price difference is worth it.  I'll drink plenty of coke and other "refreshement" beverages during the day for $27, but not sure I would drink $50 of alcohol on top of that.... thus thinking of just buying a shot or two to add in to the mocktail.