Club class dining

wcflats

4 minutes ago, wcflats said:

We have not tried this yet so those of you that have experienced both MDR versus Club class dining what is your opinion?

Thanks 

We love club class dining for 3 reasons.  Never have waited more than 3 minutes to be seated, excellent service and attention plus the extra entree

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I had it on the Sky this past February and it was great. Managed to have the same server and never ever a wait. Service was fast as well. Now, I do tend to eat early but I found it a great perk.  I wasn't blown away with the extra dish but walking right was worth it

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wcflats said:

Thanks for your response.  Going on emerald for a short little five day to Cabo end of May so think 🤔 we’ll just give it a try.  Do you know if we can get that after we board for our cruise?

You must be booked in a full suite or  Club Class mini suite in order to eat in Club Class. 

• Like 2

CC is a huge improvement over the new DMW circus.  It's pretty much traditional dining of old.  You walk up, you sit, you eat.  The service is stellar (like TD of old used to be.)  There is usually a special each evening that they don't get in the MDR, so you get a little taste of specialty dining.  It's more expensive, obviously, but this is how Princess does it now.  Pay for the food and service you used to get "free" in the MDR.  For a short cruise, I would definitely go for it.

This is not like Tradition Dining used to be; it is what Anytime Dining was supposed to be.  Walk up whenever you want and get seated promptly.  Great service.

The extra entree was nothing to us, but the great service was wonderful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wcflats said:

Thanks for your response.  Going on emerald for a short little five day to Cabo end of May so think 🤔 we’ll just give it a try.  Do you know if we can get that after we board for our cruise?

You can't get CC dining after you board.  It's not available for purchase.  It is a perk for Club Class mini-suites and full suites only.  You need to book one of those cabins before you board.

We enjoyed CC dining.  But, for the extra cost, we wouldn't do it again. 

Eat in the speciality restaurants, or have the CG steak in the MDR, and you will have a great time.

OK, you may wait 20 minutes for a table, but is that wait worth $100 ?

• Thanks 1