Trying to update my signature - not profile? - IT question I suppose : )

So some of our cruises show up like I typed them years ago

the newer ones had a "countdown" and those must have had old hyperlinks?

It looks like this when I log in

but cannot seem to figure out how to type new cruises above the old

thanksss

this is what it looks like once I log in

so the top 3 cruises were on a countdown - but I don't know where to erase them and just type them out 

like the purple ones.

I also have 2 more to add  : )

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=Kcdancerkc&date=12-30-2017&text=NEW YEAR

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=kcdancerkc&date=4-29-2018&text=Bermuda%20Baby%20%20%20%3A%20)&ship=Norwegian%20Escape

countdown.pl?image=Beach-2&name=kcdancerkc&date=1-20-2019&text=Redo%20of%20Western%20Route!&ship=Carnival%20Magic

Princess-Caribbean ABC Islands- 2017

RCCL Jewel of the Seas - Dec 14, 2013. & Feb 7, 2015.

NCL Sky, 2013

Carnival Miracle, 2012

HAL Eurodam, 2009

Carnival Glory, 2008

Carnival Sensation, 2007

On 4/28/2023 at 2:15 AM, kcdancerkc said:

... the newer ones had a "countdown" and those must have had old hyperlinks?...

@kcdancerkc

I have removed the dead links from your signature. The Cruise Critic Countdown Clock can no longer appear in member signatures. Therefore, the dead code needed to be removed. I just used my Backspace key to erase the code.

I notice you did not Follow this new thread of yours. suggest you use the Follow feature on any threads where you are interested in the replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new replies because they will come looking for you as notifications when new replies are posted. If you need information on how to do it, please click here How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info).

And a friendly reminder to all reading this thread, please note the following from the Posting & You! section in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free Cruise Critic memberships:

Signatures 
Cruise Critic has the following suggestions for keeping your online signatures manageable:

• Keep your images to around three (approx) -- which would include a picture, clipart, photo or your countdown.
  • Try not to have any one image that is TOO large, which then takes additional time for your fellow members to download,
  • If you have a LONG LIST of prior cruises, think about chopping off some, OR rearrange them horizontally rather than vertically;
  • From time to time, browse through your signature and eliminate any extra blank lines, or old countdown codes, etc.

Cruise Critic reserves the right to remove/delete portions of your online signature and will let you know that we've had to resize your online signature.

I sincerely hope the above information will be helpful to all and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat