Help! Post-Cruise Excursions/Ideas in Brisbane Prior to Flight

Kamfish642

Our flight on March 29, 2024, does not depart BNE Airport until 10:00 PM.  It does not look that Princess offers any post-cruise excursions on March 29 that take you to airport after excursion.  All excursions appear to just return to ship vs. airport.  Any ideas on what to do for the whole day after getting off cruise ship until late night flight?

There is a board here for OZ/NZ cruisers and I’m sure they can give you ideas about what to do and how to do it.  There are probably suggestions on the Ports of Call boards, too.  EM

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

There is a board here for OZ/NZ cruisers and I’m sure they can give you ideas about what to do and how to do it. 

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/564-australia-new-zealand-cruisers/

OP - you might also look up day tours on TripAdvisor.  We (group of 4) just did something similar last weekend disembarking in Sydney.  We took a day long tour of the Blue Mountains and then were dropped off at the airport at 5:30 pm. 

If I had a day, I would go to the Australia Zoo. It is a great place to check out. If you don't know, Australia Zoo became Internationally known because of Steve Erwin and his wife. Steve's parents started the zoo. Since the accidental death of Steve, the zoo has been owned and operated by his wife Terri and his two children. We had a great time here. It is about 1 1/2 hours from the port.  Closer to the city, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, which also is a very nice time. About 45 minutes from the port.  https://www.australiazoo.com.au/