Platinum internet credit?

kayakbob

We have always used the credits individually and we are Diamond. 

Never honestly heard of combo~ing the credits and used them on our individual instruments. 

Best to ask online. 

We are just off QM2. No combining of credit allowed. There was a 5 day cruise package for $90 or a daily rate of $24 for 1 device. The internet was horrible. Difficult to join and frequently dropped off. We took the enhanced connection for the last two days but didn’t notice that it was any more reliable 

11 hours ago, kayakbob said:

My wife and I are both Platinum.  Does anyone know if we can combine our two $80 internet credits to purchase one internet package?  Thanks, Bob

We bought one [basic] package [now $18 a day for the whole cruise] on the first sea day and used it on two devices. Saved a whole $18 in doing so but only used one lot of credit [bring back the old, I don't like the new 😁].

However, if you want to utilise both credits and are not able to combine the two [we didn't try so have no idea on that], buying the basic plan on a daily basis rises to $24 according to Cunard web site.

You can purchase internet  plans in advance, but not if status credits are involved. These can only be used and thus the plan bought, once onboard.

Last year there were some Minutes-Internet Plans on the QM2, a 2 hour Internet-Plan or so. Is this no more aviable? I don't want to serve the hole day, only check my mails once per day during the crossing. In the USA, UK and Germany I have my mobile internet Plan so, no need of wifi from the Ship. I am Gold and so I have a 2 hour internet Package for free.

12 minutes ago, Nikita4 said:

Last year there were some Minutes-Internet Plans on the QM2, a 2 hour Internet-Plan or so. Is this no more aviable? I don't want to serve the hole day, only check my mails once per day during the crossing. In the USA, UK and Germany I have my mobile internet Plan so, no need of wifi from the Ship. I am Gold and so I have a 2 hour internet Package for free.

No, the packages have changed since then.

Sorry to say that Internet on recent QM2 cruise was difficult. Even getting logged on was troublesome, the it kept dropping. Much better when you could buy minutes, as it least then you only paid for what was used, under the new system you buy a package which works maybe 20% of the time. Didn’t even help that we were only cruising just off the coast of England, so goodness knows how it fares on a transatlantic