Table for 6

How difficult is it to get a table for 6 in Compass Rose and in the specialty restaurants? Any suggestions for a better chance of getting an early sitting? I do know the process for making group reservations in the specialty restaurants. We will be on Splendor.

This should not be an issue.

As you know, forward reservations are not available in Compass Rose but the maître d' will always try to accommodate your requirements.

If you are travelling as a party, who wish to dine together each evening, I suggest you seek out the F&B Manager or Dining Room Manager on boarding to discuss your wishes.

• Like 2

I agree with @flossie009 - in my experience both of those people have always gone to great lengths to accommodate our wishes and on the odd occasion when something hasn't been possible, they've explained why and made suggestions (choose another evening, say, or perhaps a different time) that worked for everyone.   Compass Rose is more flexible in that respect than the speciality restaurants.

We had this happen a few weeks ago on Voyager in CR. It was literally zero problem. Accommodation was immediate. In fact, we could have gotten into Prime 7 but we would have needed to wait a couple days.

So, should be zero issue with CR barring something extraordinary, specialty restaurant may be possible depending on timelines.

In our experience, tables for 6 are quite common.  It's our favourite size, if we are in the mood to share. Small enough to have conversations around the table, large enough group not to feel trapped with another couple with whom you're incompatible.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, flossie009 said:

This should not be an issue.

As you know, forward reservations are not available in Compass Rose but the maître d' will always try to accommodate your requirements.

If you are travelling as a party, who wish to dine together each evening, I suggest you seek out the F&B Manager or Dining Room Manager on boarding to discuss your wishes.

How do you find the F&B Manager and/or Dining Room Manager?