Sydney apartments Meriton or Mantra 2

jelayne

We will be spending a few nights in Sydney pre cruise.  We are considering booking either Meriton Suites Kent Street  or Mantra 2 Bond Street.  
Anyone familiar with 1 or both of these, which would you recommend?

Thanks.

Can I throw one more into the mix “Meriton Suites” Sussex street, it is their newest one and we spent nearly a week there precruise. It is between Darling Harbour and Circular quay so ideal for walking everywhere.

It even has a pool, we really enjoyed the freedom of an apartment not that we did any cooking except reheating something in the Microwave. We loved our simple Granola yoghurt breakfast and being able to bring a sandwich home for lunch, having a large fridge and finally the use of the washer/dryer meant I started my cruise with all clean clothes.

happy planning 

Rosalyn

Edited by cruiseaholic78
  • Like 1

We have stayed at Meriton Suites in Campbell Street which is convenient to the light rail/tram line on George Street. Having cooking and laundry facilities was great. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, possum52 said:

We have stayed at Meriton Suites in Campbell Street which is convenient to the light rail/tram line on George Street. Having cooking and laundry facilities was great. 

Thanks for the suggestion.  That location is a bit farther away from Circular Quay than we would like.