Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo - May-21-26-2023

sid_9169

54 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Everyone's got on their red for Scarlet Night, but I didn't even bother bringing a red shirt cause I knew it wasn't in the cards... Too late for me...

You know those few hours in the afternoon when you tell us you have to find something to do, maybe you could take a nap for a couple of hours like so many cruise reviewers do.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

That steak, although not two inches thick like a steakhouse steak, was great... And, even though it wasn't thick, they still didn't over cook it. Perfect medium rare... I've got to say, that if you're thinking about Virgin Voyages, then you need to make a reservation here STAT... Unbelievable...

(And, you know that they don't pay me a single penny for any of this. It was that good...)

PXL_20230524_224712224.jpg

• Like 28

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Checking out opa hour out at The Dock House to soak up some of the tequila and mezcal... Grilled cod souvlaki and lamb sausage skewers.

PXL_20230524_205545243.jpg

Sid, at what time do they offer this menu, I haven't seen it before?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sherry84 said:

Sid, at what time do they offer this menu, I haven't seen it before?

It’s new to celebrate the Greek Island Glow itinerary. It’s usually the sea day at the Dock and Dock House from like 4:30-6:30ish. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Cashed out at the table, and I've moved over to the bar here at Pink Agave... Perusing the menu to see what looks good... I'm checking out the Jose Cuervo Reserva De La Familia... $27 a shot, but it's house money still, so who cares...

PXL_20230524_232128928.jpg

• Like 16

57 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

But, the corn is almost as great... Unbelievable... I haven't even tried the aguachile yet, and my taste buds are already decimated...

OMG, no wonder I was not impressed with the corn. There was nothing on the top. No cheese, no whatever that yellow sauce is, no leafy green. haha. What I learn following along. Thanks.

1.17.3-Dinnser at PA.JPEG

• Like 8

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Looking at the menu for Pink Agave... Thinking definitely the esquites, aguachile, camarone Amarillo, and for the main, I'm looking at the bistec marinero en escabeche... I haven't had a steak on board all week...

Screenshot_20230524-165857.thumb.png.e62a2aec0968f9ed8c5a55ae468ef93f.png

Screenshot_20230524-165931.png

I had all of your choices except the aguachile. They were all 💯🔥

• Like 1

1 hour ago, luvcruzing said:

You know those few hours in the afternoon when you tell us you have to find something to do, maybe you could take a nap for a couple of hours like so many cruise reviewers do.

Or you could read my CC review in 15 minutes...

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

Feeling pretty nice now, but there's still no way in heck that I'm making it to the Scarlet Night party... Doesn't even start for more than two hours, and I've probably got about one or one and a half left in me... 

• Like 11