Hairdryers on Explorer Of The Seas

Good afternoon everyone.  We’re off to sunny Croatia and Greece in 16 days time on the Explorer.  Can anyone tell me what the hairdryers are like onboard (hoping to leave mine at home if they’re ok).  Thank you in advance.

20 minutes ago, moposh said:

Well, no hair dryer in my cabin.  I opened all the drawers looking for tissues, which they apparently no longer supply, and I didn't find anything.

I had a box of tissues in the top drawer opposite the drawer with the hair dryer. Odd that your cabin had neither. I’m sure your cabin attendant could have provided them if you asked.

45 minutes ago, moposh said:

Well, no hair dryer in my cabin.  I opened all the drawers looking for tissues, which they apparently no longer supply, and I didn't find anything.

Tissues will happily be supplied, simply ask or leave a note for the cabin attendant.  

In the unusual circumstance of no hair dryer in the cabin ask the cabin attendant or call housekeeping. 
m

Edited by cruisegirl1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, moposh said:

Now you know to ask on your next RC cruise if you don't have either. No matter the ship. 

Edited by davekathy

The Conair 1875 has lately been in our cabins on Navigator, Explorer, Harmony, Jewel and Serenade and it's the exact one I use at home and works great. 

Agree, if it's not in the desk drawer ask your cabin steward for it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moposh said:

They also supply tissues.  Next time ask.

• Like 1