Adult only area Sky Princes

minniegidget

I would like to know if there is any other place on the Sky Princess that is an adult only area. 
 I know there  is  the Sky  Sanctuary area but that you have to pay for it right? Looking for a free area that I can hang out during the day. Thank you

2 hours ago, minniegidget said:

I would like to know if there is any other place on the Sky Princess that is an adult only area. 
 I know there  is  the Sky  Sanctuary area but that you have to pay for it right? Looking for a free area that I can hang out during the day. Thank you

The outdoor pool in the area of the Sanctuary is adults only. This is not a true part of the Sanctuary and there is no charge.

Edited by nini

Just now, minniegidget said:

The retreat pool towards the front is adults only. It’s worth bearing in mind though that if your sailing from the, UK our school holidays are mid July to end of August so there won’t be many kids outside of these dates anyway.